Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Dairy News: All About The Details!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Cool Hay Day Dairy News: All About The Details!

Howdy Friends and Neighbors!

In this Dairy News video Hay Day's game designer Camilla takes you into the details about the upcoming update! There's a lot to see and learn, so sit back and enjoy this new episode of Dairy News! Also, the unlock level for this feature will be revealed...

New episodes of Dairy News will be posted as often as possible. Keeping you up to date with the latest in Hay Day!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything GlitteringRock's Avatar
    Looking forward to the update.
    Last edited by GlitteringRock; June 12th, 2019 at 12:05 PM.

I am too! Since they didn’t say the features name, I’m just gonna refer to it as Delivery Days for now, which I think sounds cool.

I hope that we can get expansion permits with these tokens. I don’t have a huge problem with not getting them all of the time, but it gets annoying when you don’t have enough. My thought is will the buildings we deliver to now show on the map? Or will the truck still just disappear and return with this new feature implemented?

Either way, I can’t wait! Please release it soon!

Sounds super fun!

Great to have an update & always good to see Camilla I’m looking forward to seeing how it all works.

Nick, do you know why there wasn’t a notification for the news on the farm? Sometimes we get them, sometimes not?
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Great to have an update & always good to see Camilla I’m looking forward to seeing how it all works.

Nick, do you know why there wasn’t a notification for the news on the farm? Sometimes we get them, sometimes not?
    It was my farm that brought me here SmallC. Logged in for the first time today. It says that Cami’s news has been up 5 hours. Maybe it wasn’t rolled out uniformly.

Banned
    This is going to be like Clan games in Clash of Clans and that happens once a month. Hopefully we get to have this feature available more then once a month....

Quote Originally Posted by MGoBlueFan View Post
    This is going to be like Clan games in Clash of Clans and that happens once a month. Hopefully we get to have this feature available more then once a month....
    I’ve always wished that the Derby was once a month. If it were, i’d opt in. For me, I prefer having different things to look forward to and regular farming with a “breather” in between. S.C. gave us a day between Derbies, which was better than the original schedule, but it is still a grind rather than something to look forward to. Having our new trucking feature be non-continuous sounds good to me.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

"All about the details" seems to be an exaggeration. Or at least we can hope it is
    But its looking interesting so far.
    Master Kilde
    HayDay: lvl 120 - Town: lvl 38 (141/144)
    Hoody: Stinky and The Brain/#890LVULJ
    Mini's: Inactive - Cant be bothered

I would really like more context but for now a big frown grew across my face watching that video.