Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Dairy News: All About The Details!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRhube-Meister View Post
    I would really like more context but for now a big frown grew across my face watching that video.
    There were some unanswered questions for me as well.
    So we only get the fuel that we win on the wheel, with no other mention of buying extra. So will this be another expansion scroll type scarcity or will this be more like Maggie where it is available to buy but only higher level farms will find it affordable?
    She said the feature would only be available sometimes but every time there will be new decorations. So does that mean the store that sells the decorations will only be there sometimes or that the whole place won't always be there? Several things that make me say hmmmmm.

I am excited for the update and eager to see what is in store, I am just fretting over the details that aren't out there yet.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Waiting for more details, till then, I would like to say :

I highly appreciate the captions and its translation all languages supported by the game.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY WISH COME TRUE
    Last edited by meonhoc; June 13th, 2019 at 07:41 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

As I understand the deliveries to the new place have a time limit like the derby last six days and the shop from which we will get decorations and expansion materials will open only after that period of deliveries has ended . Just like in the derby where you can only claim your horseshoe rewards on Mondays .
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    There were some unanswered questions for me as well.
    So we only get the fuel that we win on the wheel, with no other mention of buying extra. So will this be another expansion scroll type scarcity or will this be more like Maggie where it is available to buy but only higher level farms will find it affordable?
    She said the feature would only be available sometimes but every time there will be new decorations. So does that mean the store that sells the decorations will only be there sometimes or that the whole place won't always be there? Several things that make me say hmmmmm.

I am excited for the update and eager to see what is in store, I am just fretting over the details that aren't out there yet.

I guess we will see how this truck delivery area all comes together. I'm assuming there will be something (like a fuel pump/station) will be able to be upgraded to give more fuel much like the Town Hall, Train Station, and Personal Train could be upgraded to do more in the town. I just hope it is not completely disconnected from the main farm (like the town and fishing areas). I like in Clash you just click your boat the there is no load screen between areas.

I do hope that when this new event is occurring, they don't run the derby at the same time. Personally, I am getting burned out by the weekly derby. I can't opt out being the leader, so I keep it going for the other 2 players left that still like to do it. The other 5 have all been opted out for the last 2 months. It's become a lot of effort with small rewards.

I'm looking forward to this update!

Where was this posted? On FB? Or just here on forum?

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: The scarecrow made me do it. Quote accredited to dtx275

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    Where was this posted? On FB? Or just here on forum?
    It was posted here, on Facebook and Twitter.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1 View Post
    I guess we will see how this truck delivery area all comes together. I'm assuming there will be something (like a fuel pump/station) will be able to be upgraded to give more fuel much like the Town Hall, Train Station, and Personal Train could be upgraded to do more in the town. I just hope it is not completely disconnected from the main farm (like the town and fishing areas). I like in Clash you just click your boat the there is no load screen between areas.

I do hope that when this new event is occurring, they don't run the derby at the same time. Personally, I am getting burned out by the weekly derby. I can't opt out being the leader, so I keep it going for the other 2 players left that still like to do it. The other 5 have all been opted out for the last 2 months. It's become a lot of effort with small rewards.
    why not opt out & letbthe two who want to play the Derby play, the Leader doesn’t have tomplay and as there are only two of them playing it shouldn’t be necessary to have someone keepingbthem in line.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

It's become a lot of effort with small rewards.[/QUOTE]

Im also thinking about to opt out for Darby, rewards are not match with efforts required

Is there a target date for this update? A friend told me he saw something on Facebook about Monday 24 June. Is that accurate or just somebody's guess?