Thread: Glitches in the derbies And it's annoying so is customer service

Glitches in the derbies And it's annoying so is customer service

I had used extra diamonds to finish a townie task. It took my diamonds but didn’t give me the finished task. Tried to get help but it is clear Stamos with HD could have cared the less. I have been playing this for several years. I have absolutely zero reasons to lie. It seems like there is always a glitch in these derbies. It’s aggravating when a customer service rep from this game blows things off. I have spent a lot of money on here. I just wondered if anyone else is getting the same lousy customer service I got. I kind of wonder if they want the higher level players gone. If this is in the wrong spot I apologize. I am just really irritated that Hay Day doesn’t care about their players. I hate it this game has turned to greed.
    Last edited by LittleMissMeow; June 12th, 2019 at 07:50 AM.

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissMeow View Post
    I had used extra diamonds to finish a townie task. It took my diamonds but didn’t give me the finished task. Tried to get help but it is clear Stamos with HD could have cared the less. I have been playing this for several years. I have absolutely zero reasons to lie. It seems like there is always a glitch in these derbies. It’s aggravating when a customer service rep from this game blows things off. I have spent a lot of money on here. I just wondered if anyone else is getting the same lousy customer service I got. I kind of wonder if they want the higher level players gone. If this is in the wrong spot I apologize. I am just really irritated that Hay Day doesn’t care about their players. I hate it this game has turned to greed.
    Did you use the extra diamonds to speed up servicing the townies? Forgive me if you have already done this, but just in case...after you used the diamonds, those townies are not released automatically and counted towards your task. You have to go to the Ready tab in the Townhall to release them.
    HayDay Level 164
    Leader of Friendly Helpers, 163 Gold, 28 Silver, 8 Bronze
    Been playing HD 6 years

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Did you use the extra diamonds to speed up servicing the townies? Forgive me if you have already done this, but just in case...after you used the diamonds, those townies are not released automatically and counted towards your task. You have to go to the Ready tab in the Townhall to release them.
    I was about to say this same thing. I did this the other day. I went to my townhall to see where the person went and there they were, ready to be released.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC