Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can equal percentage game count as both sides win in VESUS battle

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It would be a system too easy to game. Instead of putting in maximum effort, players would end up win trading ties or doing the bare minimum to just get the tie rewards.
    But aren't you randomly matched in BB how would you win trade with someone you don't know you are going up against.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It would be a system too easy to game. Instead of putting in maximum effort, players would end up win trading ties or doing the bare minimum to just get the tie rewards.
    As I have mentioned above, tie with minimum one star is counted as double win.

I really can't imagine how the players can cheat the system with these two conditions? As far as I alway tried my best to win my opponents in every battle, even though the final result is double lost.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesz View Post
    Hi Supercell,

I met so many time equal damage percentage in Builder Base VESUS battle. The worst case scenario I have met is continues 3 of 100% damage on both side. BUT the result is always double lose.

That is a reallllllly SAD result to me, also the other players, as I can imagine.

Why not system give both sides win if equal damage with minimum one star happens?
    Just think of what you propose here for a second.....
    Everyone would just wait 3 minutes dropping no troops at all and get a 0% tie - see the problem?
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

I remember having some 100% ties in the old days with lower levels. Sure it's annoying but the problem will easily get solved when you upgrade your defenses. Now my defenses have been max bh8 for many many months and I can't remember the last time a 100% tie happened to me.. Must be more than 6 months ago?

I play bh daily for those 3 wins (trophy range 4k+) and I'd say I get 3 starred maybe once a month.. And I don't think I have ever 3 starred a max bh8 myself. The only time I have 3 starred somebody is if I happened to find an underdeveloped base at my trophy range - that happens maybe once or twice a month. And it's not very likely that those people happened to 3 star me.

Yes, I do get other ties regularly like everyone else but oddly I have never felt I'd have to come here and complain, or change the system. I just forget that battle and try to play better next time.

As I have mentioned above, tie with minimum one star is counted as double win.

I really can't imagine how the players can cheat the system with these two conditions? As far as I alway tried my best to win my opponents in every battle, even though the final result is double lost.
    like I said before, i am bh8 and with both players using mindless night witch spam, 100%-100% ties are COMMON

that's with mega teslas and giant cannons in the yard and "anti-witch" layouts

i told my clan how stupidly abusive night witch spam was and posted 3 100% wins/ties in a row. they then watched as I reeled off another 5 100% attacks, 3 of which were ties

now, since "looting isn't nice" in bb, and loot and trophies for a tie won't be out of my pocket, I just give away my base. i'm fairly confident i'll get a 100% 3-star 60% to 80% of the time. what's it to me if my opponent gets a little reward too?

that's why a tie, any way you slice it, should be null game

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    like I said before, i am bh8 and with both players using mindless night witch spam, 100%-100% ties are COMMON

i told my clan how stupidly abusive night witch spam was and posted 3 100% wins/ties in a row. they then watched as I reeled off another 5 100% attacks, 3 of which were ties

now, since "looting isn't nice" in bb, and loot and trophies for a tie won't be out of my pocket, I just give away my base. i'm fairly confident i'll get a 100% 3-star 60% to 80% of the time. what's it to me if my opponent gets a little reward too?

Sorry I am not 100% understood your comments. But I am so curiously to know how can you 3-stars other TH8 with mindless night witch? The battle machine will be killed quickly in TH8 compare to TH7/6, and then witch will expose to defenses directly. Most of time you can only get one star or 0 star in TH8 vesus battles.

As far as I know mindless witch no more useful in TH8. I really can't believe you are using witch to finish your daily 3 stars task.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    Just think of what you propose here for a second.....
    Everyone would just wait 3 minutes dropping no troops at all and get a 0% tie - see the problem?
    Unfortunately you didn't not read post carefully. Tie with minimum ONE STAR is counted, not 0% VS 0% is counted.
    Last edited by bluesz; 1 Week Ago at 08:55 AM.

same as saying a drawn war should give both clans a win... just wouldnt be sensible and would be open to exploitation within a minute of it being like that!

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Centennial Club
    Hi Supercell,

I met so many time equal damage percentage in Builder Base VESUS battle. The worst case scenario I have met is continues 3 of 100% damage on both side. BUT the result is always double lose.

That is a reallllllly SAD result to me, also the other players, as I can imagine.

Why not system give both sides win if equal damage with minimum one star happens?
    It is a very bad idea. This would result in players just try to tie all the time, and doesn't encourage players to try winning.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post

I usually raid Mitch on BH, 6 witches the rest minions. It’s pretty reliable, drop hero, wait, drop witches, wait, drop minions, rage hero, watch. Usually gets 2 or 3 stars, just occasionally 1 , can’t remember last time it failed. So following your ‘mindless night witch spam’ comments I thought I’d give all witch spam a try. 1 2 star, a bunch of 1 stars, and some 0 star fails.

Either Im doing it wrong (in which case it isn’t ‘mindless’) or it’s not as effective at BH8 as you suggest. Went back to Mitch, 3 star service resumed.

I agree that draws shouldn’t give rewards btw.