Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can equal percentage game count as both sides win in VESUS battle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fresh Spawn

Post Can equal percentage game count as both sides win in VESUS battle

Hi Supercell,

I met so many time equal damage percentage in Builder Base VESUS battle. The worst case scenario I have met is continues 3 of 100% damage on both side. BUT the result is always double lose.

That is a reallllllly SAD result to me, also the other players, as I can imagine.

Why not system give both sides win if equal damage with minimum one star happens?

=========== Emphasis Here ==========
    So many posts are worrying about players will cheat the game. Please see 2 conditions I have mentioned in the begining.

1. Tie
    2. Minimum ONE star gained

No one can stand and do nothing in the battle to get double win on 0% VS 0%
    Last edited by bluesz; 1 Week Ago at 09:02 AM. Reason: Emphasis

What's stopping players making silly bases so both sides get 3 stars and the loot then?
    The loot is rewarded for winning not for preventing the loss.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon3223 View Post
    What's stopping players making silly bases so both sides get 3 stars and the loot then?
    The loot is rewarded for winning not for preventing the loss.
    The 3 stars tie is not often happened in TH8. But it's so often in TH6 and TH7, after giant cannon has no more extra damage on battle machine.

This is NOTHING related to silly base, if your troop, e.g. witch is LV14. You can ask other players in your clan has same problem or not, before you made above conclusion!

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    You earn rewards for winning. Tying is not a win.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesz View Post
    Hi Supercell,

I met so many time equal damage percentage in Builder Base VESUS battle. The worst case scenario I have met is continues 3 of 100% damage on both side. BUT the result is always double lose.

That is a reallllllly SAD result to me, also the other players, as I can imagine.

Why not system give both sides win if equal damage with minimum one star happens?

Do you want a cookie too?

You didn't win, you didn't lose .. you tied.

A tie is not a win but a tie and you do NOT get a participation medal here.

If you really want to avoid 100% ties, upgrade to BH8 (and to BH9 in a few days) then I assure you that tires will be a thing of the past.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

i'm bh8 and use mindless night witch spam. my opponent uses mindless night witch spam. 100% - 100% tie. so ties will not be a thing of the past

while a tie is not a win, the op is wrong that a tie is a double loss since you do not lose trophies. a tie is merely 3 minutes of your life you will never get back

Fresh Spawn
    A tie will cost 6 minutes, instead of 3 minutes waiting time, if the clock tower is not spinning during the battles.

Fresh Spawn
    Obviously we need to avoid players are cheating in the battle, so minimum one star is required.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    You earn rewards for winning. Tying is not a win.
    But it would be nice if a tie was rewarded, maybe not both parties getting 100% each. But possibly splitting the winnings eveningly.
    Last edited by DJluv2013; 1 Week Ago at 08:07 AM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    But it would be nice if a tie was rewarded, mayne not both parties getting 100% each. But possibly splitting the winnings eveningly.
    It would be a system too easy to game. Instead of putting in maximum effort, players would end up win trading ties or doing the bare minimum to just get the tie rewards.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett