Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Why so many clasher not playing Builder Base

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spark09 View Post
    Attack, attack, attack!!!
    I can't agree with you. The strategy of constant attacking is helpful in main village. More you attack more you get the loot. However in bb, there is limit of 3 loot attacks per day. Also there is a limit on amount of loot itself. Even if you get the loot everyday, You have to wait for 4 days to get the amount of resources u need. Where as in mv, I just grind for 2-3 hours and may b use training potions and there will be everything I need.
    From what I read here it looks like you are far away of being a th12 with all the 14d updates to do. Sometimes BH progress for me feels much faster as it was in the main (th12 max only skelly spell missing). You also do not need more loot in BH as in the moment there is only one builder and the time having him idle was nearly not existing. might change if we start to use OTTO in the BH.

To make it clear, could I life without BH, yes of coarse did it boarder me to do the 3-5 attacks needed per day to get the loot No.

As a sum the BH adds for me more positive effects (clan games points, gems from mine and obstacles maybe sometimes OTTO) as negatives for the small amount of time I invest in it.

Bottom line: if you want OTTO work for it, if you feel the price is to high than you do not get it. Same as in real life if the toy you want is to expensive (or you do not want to pay the price) you either need to wait for discount or do not get it simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by MondalKoushik178 View Post

2.MISMATCH - Because of its a PVP mode & lack of same BH player clasher faced lots of missmatch, it generally happens with lower BH player... If a clasher face mismatch when they just start playing a new mode then obviously they become rude and stop playing that mode The issue isn't that the primary mode is a nonweighted system, but rather that there is no weighted mode available for those who prefer that.
    10chars10chars

Bottom line... I wanna work for it against my will but not as much.

I don't like eating cabbage still I am willing to bcoz doc said its good for health but it doesn't mean that I have to 5 kg everyday.
    So eat 3 to 5 pieces a day. You'll eventually consume the whole head and get otto.
    I can't agree with you. The strategy of constant attacking is helpful in main village. More you attack more you get the loot. However in bb, there is limit of 3 loot attacks per day. Also there is a limit on amount of loot itself. Even if you get the loot everyday, You have to wait for 4 days to get the amount of resources u need. Where as in mv, I just grind for 2-3 hours and may b use training potions and there will be everything I need.
    Just a small hint. Bh is different than main. It is paced around the loot. I think it is a bit out of sync with bh9 as the timing feels off about a loot cycle or two. But it is close to where you can accumulate the loot in the time a high level upgrade takes. Grinding would do you no good. Exception is trying to keep lab busy and bm upgrading.

Just relax and treat bh like what it is. A side game. You'll get Otto eventually. If you try to make it your sole focus, you'll stress yourself. For a game.

I don't think it should be easier to get. I also don't think it will appreciably change my gameplay. So take my opinion for what you paid for it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by zellnera View Post
    From what I read here it looks like you are far away of being a th12 with all the 14d updates to do. Sometimes BH progress for me feels much faster as it was in the main (th12 max only skelly spell missing). You also do not need more loot in BH as in the moment there is only one builder and the time having him idle was nearly not existing. might change if we start to use OTTO in the BH.

To make it clear, could I life without BH, yes of coarse did it boarder me to do the 3-5 attacks needed per day to get the loot No.

As a sum the BH adds for me more positive effects (clan games points, gems from mine and obstacles maybe sometimes OTTO) as negatives for the small amount of time I invest in it.

Bottom line: if you want OTTO work for it, if you feel the price is to high than you do not get it. Same as in real life if the toy you want is to expensive (or you do not want to pay the price) you either need to wait for discount or do not get it simple as that.
    For ur kind information, I am currently upgrading 2 accounts. One is th 11 (almost done) and other is th 12 (half way through).

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    So eat 3 to 5 pieces a day. You'll eventually consume the whole head and get otto.

Just a small hint. Bh is different than main. It is paced around the loot. I think it is a bit out of sync with bh9 as the timing feels off about a loot cycle or two. But it is close to where you can accumulate the loot in the time a high level upgrade takes. Grinding would do you no good. Exception is trying to keep lab busy and bm upgrading.

Just relax and treat bh like what it is. A side game. You'll get Otto eventually. If you try to make it your sole focus, you'll stress yourself. For a game.

I don't think it should be easier to get. I also don't think it will appreciably change my gameplay. So take my opinion for what you paid for it.
    Hmm... 3-4 pieces a day, and eat for 2 years?

Bottom line... I wanna work for it against my will but not as much.

I don't like eating cabbage still I am willing to bcoz doc said its good for health but it doesn't mean that I have to 5 kg everyday.
    Hmm... 3-4 pieces a day, and eat for 2 years?
    If that's what it takes you, yep. Or you can fall back on using magic items. Your choice. I tend to reserve them for my main village but dropped a few to get a jump on 9. It took me 9 months to go from new bh8 to completely maxed and that's including catching up walls. Can't see why it would take you 2 years to get Otto doing focused upgrades.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club MondalKoushik178's Avatar
    Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts.... Hope supercell improve/impliment some of our thoughts in builder base and made builder base more fun to play

Pro Member
    There will never be Builder Hall matching in this mode.

At it's core this mobile game, like all others, is designed to make money through player frustration.

• Sick of getting smashed by higher level players? Here is a gem option to get the latest troops/upgrades!
    • Sick of waiting for a building to finish? Here is a gem option to finish it now!

Now granted that CoC is not as bad as the other mobile games out there, it still follows the same formula. Therefore I'm confident we will NEVER see matchmaking in BH mode.

That, and BH-based matching would kill the entire point of having a ladder to begin with, because having lower-level players anywhere near the leaderboards is definitely a sign of well-balanced gameplay.

(That last bit was sarcasm, in case you missed it.)

Spammy attacks that some times goes well and other time goes dead. Nothing but a Yatzy game where you think you control the dices, but you do not.
    Troops that wander around at random attacking harmless buildings while getting slaughtered by overpowered multi target defenses. 6 super defenses, 3 insane hidden teslas and ton of randomly placed traps and a huge arsenal of long range point defenses each covering the entire base by itself.

A game that is not good enough to be alone!
    Last edited by CaosDenmark; 1 Week Ago at 08:23 PM.