Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so many clasher not playing Builder Base

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Not really, activity is activity, regardless of the reason.
    Not really. That’s like saying men over 40 must really like prostate exams just because that’s the demographic that gets them done more.

Theres a a big difference between doing something because you enjoy it, and doing something because you feel you have to.
    Last edited by Kirky519; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:30 PM.
    Leader: BurntCreativity - Level 18 War Clan
    🔥Charred to Greatness🔥
    BC Recruitment Thread: http://Tinyurl.Com/k6fmzv6

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirky519 View Post
    Not really. That’s like saying men over 40 must really like prostate exams just because that’s the demographic that gets them done more.

Theres a a big difference between doing something because you enjoy it, and doing something because you feel you have to.
    Pretty much sums up everything life, right?

My point is, when they look at the data, that's what they have to go on and little else. Beyond that its all speculation.

Forum Veteran
    ...Theres a a big difference between doing something because you enjoy it, and doing something because you feel you have to.
    Right now I do feel I have to & I'm enjoying the process. Feels like there's a point to BB at the moment; targets to aim for leads to focus.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Pretty much sums up everything life, right?

My point is, when they look at the data, that's what they have to go on and little else. Beyond that its all speculation.
    If you’re saying life is like getting a prostate exam you are not far off.

I agree thats all they have to go to go on right now. I’m saying they need to find a way to get the statistics on how many actually enjoy that god awful base and how many play because they feel forced to. I know I’m in the latter group.

and, notably, playing B.B. is similar to getting a prostate exam.
    Last edited by Kirky519; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:22 PM.
    Leader: BurntCreativity - Level 18 War Clan
    🔥Charred to Greatness🔥
    BC Recruitment Thread: http://Tinyurl.Com/k6fmzv6

and, notably, playing B.B. is similar to getting a prostate exam.
    We have a new name for the BB ... prostate island
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    We have a new name for the BB ... prostate island
    ..well, I suppose that a prostate examn is good for you in the long run.

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

if they don't have one in place already, a data mining algorithm would make an easy "census" of who plays bb because they like it; who plays because they "have to" for games, gold pass, or main village progression; who uses it for free gems; and how many don't play it much if at all -- even for free gems

this raw data could be dumped into a dynamic bar graph that at a glance told the devs the direction bb is going and where focus should be placed to have it go in the direction they want

when a player goes to the bb, the algorithm tracks things like

• did they attack until they got 1 star (gold pass)?

• did they clean the yard (gems)?

• did they complete their daily 3 wins (maxer)?

• how often do they complete the 3 wins?

• what are they upgrading (mech, mega tesla, cannon cart = otto; cannon, archer tower, or mortar = gear up; something else = enjoy it)?

• did they leave after finishing a challenge (games, gold pass)?

• how much time per visit do they spend on the bb?

• are the builder and lab kept busy?

• how often is clock tower boost used (only when attacking or cleaning the yard; every 7 hours)?

it actually wouldn't be too much coding and I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't something in place already

but it might answer some "perception" questions such as how many are and aren't "playing" bb and how many are and aren't utilizing the bb for enjoyment vs utility
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:53 AM.

I can only speak for myself: I find it really time consuming. Prefer to enjoy other parts of the game.

I would agree on some of your points. But for me, the reason I have very less interest in BB is lack of base designs and lack of attack strategies. I just see same base designs all the day, hardly 1 out of 15/20 base has not-so-popular base design. And about army compositions, you don't have much options, we see the same composition used by all, minidrop or gibarbcart almost all the time. Some troops are heavily underused at BH8 and so will happen for BH9, I suspect. May be it's because the where I wander around (between 4000-4600), at high may be there is some variety. But not all people get that high, so while staying at level as mine, they get bored of such things. Just my opinion why I feel BB is much less interesting than MV.
    Last edited by zxparesh3; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    I have both base max. I maxed BB because not have what upgrade in main. For that reason.

What I hate in BB it's loot cap. For me not interesting make only 3-5 attack, when in main village I hardcore play. ( 350 - 400 attack in legend league ~5 k per season )

And sure SC stats count me, but that's not mean I play and like it.. I have now much more acc and in those I don't play BB and don't plan play. Sure it's tho count statistic.

And for me those data nothing mean.. because they can't show correct stats.
    Same case with me. Totally agree with you.