Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 100

Thread: Why so many clasher not playing Builder Base

  1. #11
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by MondalKoushik178 View Post
    1. LACK OF LOOT - This is the main reason why clasher ignore to play builder base, loot is limited while the cost of upgrade is high...... So I think if supercell decrease the star bonus loot time from 22Hr to 12 Hr then maybe clasher once more focus on Builder base2.MISMATCH - Because of its a PVP mode & lack of same BH player clasher faced lots of missmatch, it generally happens with lower BH player... If a clasher face mismatch when they just start playing a new mode then obviously they become rude and stop playing that mode3.NO SPELL- If almost every troops can copy from main base with just Change in their abilities, then what's wrong with the spell... Bringing spell can one of the best treatment to tackle with main village lover...4.LACK OF STRATEGY - I don't think in builder there are ample strategies to create curiosity... Just because of no spell...May you agree or may not but I think only OTTO(6th builder) can't help you to bring all main village lover to the builder base because the requirements to unlock OTTO is very high**N.B** I'm almost max BH8 player
    because.....that S♥♥♥ is NOT CLASH OF CLAN!! SC just put that C♥♥♥ by force to the FAMOUS & GREAT CLASH OF CLAN, hoping many will play it, till now you can see only few enjoyng it, and now again they force ppl to MAX IT? W♥♥!! sure if its on separated app like CR or BB its already a DEAD GAME....
    (◣_◢)︻デ═一⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫(/*o*)/

  2. #12
    Hopefully this update gets more people invested in Builder Base ;

    - builder base more than doubled the free amount of gems you get between trees and mine.
    - there is no grinding, builder base is about consistency.
    - it is easy to get the max loot each day, just do your hits on a free clock tower boost
    - gives you a PVP version, night village and unique troop abilities.
    - traps have more options ; air or ground, gear ups and now OTTO are long term goals.


    I feel like the main reason people ignore it is it doesn't directly help war / home village,
    amd the longer they leave it the further behind they get.

    But it is better to start somewhere

  3. #13
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,654
    Pretty sure BH9 will bring in plenty of players.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Pretty sure BH9 will bring in plenty of players.
    Agreed! Hope supercell keeps OTTO / 6th builder perk to BH / work only.
    Tbh I am sure they will - I think more gems will be spent making up for lost time in builder and on clock tower potions
    than they would get selling a 6th builder ;p

    it's just lazy to leave it,
    amd players with multiple accounts shouldn't get rewarded with a $ 6th builder option when they are already advantaging themselves with extra accounts

  5. #15
    Super Member silversnake33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    conquering the mice
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Supercell has stated that their statistics show that more people play builder base than those who don't. There is just a much more vocal minority of players who voice their hatred for the builder base. It's human nature to complain about something you don't like rather than praise something you do like. As a result it gives the false impression that more people hate the builder base when in reality the opposite is true. Sure, you can point out its shortcomings but at the end of the day people are still going to play it and find success.

    1. People are still able to max out their builder base in less time than it takes to max out the main village. Plenty of f2p players had been maxed out for months on the builder base. Remember, it's about the journey, not the destination.

    2. Mismatches happen mostly to players who decide to max each BH level. Not everyone wants to rush their base even though it has been shown to be the most strategic way to play the builder base. Those who choose to play a different way are shooting themselves in the foot and have only themselves to blame for mismatches.

    3. Spells are built in the troops i.e. rage barabarian. There's no need for spells. It will make attacking way too OP

    4. Spells do not create strategy. Players are able to 3* bases all the time in builder base without spells, so is there really more skill or strategy involved when you make something easier than it already is?
    most of the time spam hits are superior to strategy. I've tried using a KS with the BM and cannon carts to take out the air bombs followed by drop minion from the other side, it never works as well as spam drop minions even if the KS gets the air bombs successfully

  6. #16
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,654
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    Agreed! Hope supercell keeps OTTO / 6th builder perk to BH / work only.
    Tbh I am sure they will - I think more gems will be spent making up for lost time in builder and on clock tower potions
    than they would get selling a 6th builder ;p

    it's just lazy to leave it,
    amd players with multiple accounts shouldn't get rewarded with a $ 6th builder option when they are already advantaging themselves with extra accounts
    I also have 2 accounts but only spend money on 1. I will probably use my builder books and extra runes from the gold pass to instantly have an edge once the update drops. For about 8 months now i had no reason to play outside of clan games, but i do get my daily star too.

  7. #17
    Super Member DOOM2U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    Hopefully this update gets more people invested in Builder Base ;
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    I feel like the main reason people ignore it is it doesn't directly help war / home village,
    amd the longer they leave it the further behind they get.

    But it is better to start somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    Agreed! Hope supercell keeps OTTO / 6th builder perk to BH / work only.
    Tbh I am sure they will - I think more gems will be spent making up for lost time in builder and on clock tower potions
    than they would get selling a 6th builder ;p

    it's just lazy to leave it,
    amd players with multiple accounts shouldn't get rewarded with a $ 6th builder option when they are already advantaging themselves with extra accounts
    It is impolite to call people lazy for making different choices than you. When people who have neglected the builder base come to this sub forum, and they will / are, is that how you want to greet them?
    Last edited by DOOM2U; June 12th, 2019 at 08:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.


  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by MondalKoushik178 View Post
    1. LACK OF LOOT - This is the main reason why clasher ignore to play builder base, loot is limited while the cost of upgrade is high...... So I think if supercell decrease the star bonus loot time from 22Hr to 12 Hr then maybe clasher once more focus on Builder base

    2.MISMATCH - Because of its a PVP mode & lack of same BH player clasher faced lots of missmatch, it generally happens with lower BH player... If a clasher face mismatch when they just start playing a new mode then obviously they become rude and stop playing that mode

    3.NO SPELL- If almost every troops can copy from main base with just Change in their abilities, then what's wrong with the spell... Bringing spell can one of the best treatment to tackle with main village lover...

    4.LACK OF STRATEGY - I don't think in builder there are ample strategies to create curiosity... Just because of no spell...

    May you agree or may not but I think only OTTO(6th builder) can't help you to bring all main village lover to the builder base because the requirements to unlock OTTO is very high

    **N.B** I'm almost max BH8 player
    1. I disagree. Much like the main base, it is easy to get more loot than needed to upgrade faster than the pace at which new content is added. In fact, you can do it in less time than required on the main base. Loot is not an issue.

    2. I disagree that it is a mismatch issue. PvP matches in a way that we are all winning about 50% of the time, other than those trying to lose.

    3. I don抰 think the lack of spells has any impact on whether people play builder base or not.

    4. I don抰 think the lack of spells reduces strategy to the point where it causes players to not play.

    2.a. Rather than your mismatch statement, I would say one thing players don抰 like about PvP matching is the feeling of failure. They fail about half the time (a similar thing players must wrap their minds around for war leagues). On the main base, the feeling of 搒uccess happens much more frequently. Even though logically we can get just as much loot in the builder base as we can in the main base (relative to the costs) in the same or even less time, the feeling of 搒uccess of getting loot every attack in the main base has a psychological benefit.

    2.b. There are other players who love the PvP element of builder base, though, and that likely is where a good percentage of the revenue comes from.
    Last edited by 2222; June 12th, 2019 at 09:03 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  9. #19
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,510
    the main reason is, some people simply do not like PvP concept period.

    i disagree with your 4th point. there is strategy in BB. you cant compare it with war strategies cuz you hav a day to plan there while in BB you only hav a min.

  10. #20
    Forum Contender Martvol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Supercell has stated that their statistics show that more people play builder base than those who don't. There is just a much more vocal minority of players who voice their hatred for the builder base. It's human nature to complain about something you don't like rather than praise something you do like. As a result it gives the false impression that more people hate the builder base when in reality the opposite is true. Sure, you can point out its shortcomings but at the end of the day people are still going to play it and find success.

    1. People are still able to max out their builder base in less time than it takes to max out the main village. Plenty of f2p players had been maxed out for months on the builder base. Remember, it's about the journey, not the destination.

    Snip...
    Playing and enjoying are two completely different things. Some play just to keep current "just in case something important comes along".
    The journey sucks, the destination was to stay current.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •