Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maxed my battle machine finally

Maxed my battle machine finally

I finally maxed my battle machine after a year of playing BB. But I guess Iíll be having new levels to do again very soon! What level do you all have for battle machine?

Forum Elder
    I maxed my BH 8 months ago on 2 accounts. Having new content will be crazy tbh. I feel like its been forever since i had to care about the BH.

I’ve been completely maxed for months and I will have BM30 on the first day as well. Ordinarily, that would be further down on the upgrade list but with it being a requirement for OTTO....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Iíve been completely maxed for months and I will have BM30 on the first day as well. Ordinarily, that would be further down on the upgrade list but with it being a requirement for OTTO....
    Iíll be focusing my hero books on maxing out my main village heroes the first day and use any extras on the BM. How will you get the loot for that battle machine the first day? Do you plan to gem the timer on the 3 daily wins?

Itís funny that I finally made it to BM25 and thereíll be new levels in a few days lol
    Last edited by mattyboo1; June 11th, 2019 at 09:26 PM.

Forum Legend
    BM25 for some time. I'm not in that much of hurry for OTTO so probably won't use hero books on BM but BM30 will be a priority since I do want OTTO somewhat soonish.
    I guess mega tesla, cannon carts and BM upgrades will high on a lot of folks lists.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I’ll be focusing my hero books on maxing out my main village heroes the first day and use any extras on the BM. How will you get the loot for that battle machine the first day? Do you plan to gem the timer on the 3 daily wins?

It’s funny that I finally made it to BM25 and there’ll be new levels in a few days lol
    I bought the resource pack during the anniversary event, have a Rune in storage, another in this month’s Gold Pass, a Hammer, enough medals to buy a second Hammer if needed, and about a dozen Books of Heroes. By rights, we will also get some resources in the level-up bonus pack for BH9.
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Which packs do you think? Runes or resources with books?

Quote Originally Posted by lokoroxbr View Post
    Which packs do you think? Runes or resources with books?
    Yes....

5 levels running 3.6/3.7/3.8/3.9/4.0M Elixir, so a mix of resources/Runes, using books, then a Hammer on the last level should do the trick. Gotta be smart about it though - otherwise, you end up dumping Elixir along the way.
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Why the hurry? We've been sitting on max bases for a good while twiddling our thumbs. 6 months for me. I know longer for others. I'll book the bh upgrade and maybe lab. Burn a couple runes. We don't get an extra camp so no huge offense difference. Lava thingy looks coolish but looks like meta may swing back to air. Just not seeing a quick boost like some bh levels.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Yes....

5 levels running 3.6/3.7/3.8/3.9/4.0M Elixir, so a mix of resources/Runes, using books, then a Hammer on the last level should do the trick. Gotta be smart about it though - otherwise, you end up dumping Elixir along the way.
    I think ill get my ds, minions and bm full. Also im hoping some rune packs