Thread: Town building task problem

Town building task problem

One of our hoodies has a Derby task to feed 10 customers in the Cinema. She fed picked some up, fed them and went back to the farm screen.
    When she went back to town the customers had disappeared and her train was still in maintenance.

She collected some more, fed them but the same thing happened again.
    Anyone had this happen to them and if so how did you deal with it?
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

sadly, i have had that exact issue for over 6 months now and nothing has been done about it. i know it has affected many others too. and like many of the other ongoing glitches in the game, i dont think team hayday knows how to fix it.

here are a couple links where i have already posted and complained about this townie glitch:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nies+disappear

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t=townies+lost

on numerous occasions, i have served townies for a task, left the game, and come back awhile later only to find that my townies have disappeared and i have to start all over again. not to mention that there are then none of those townies to pick up because id already picked them up and they got lost. so i had to ask my hoodies to send away townies again. it has made derby tasks so frustrating for me so many times that i now derby alot less. supercells loss.
    Last edited by Angelina0165; June 12th, 2019 at 02:09 AM.
    Leader of "Canadian Hood". (97 gold trophies!)
    Neighborhood tag #2j92yj88
    Farm Level 150
    kik: angelina0165