Thread: Need opinions

Centennial Club

Need opinions

My battle machine is lvl 14 my mega Tesla is lvl 3 and my cannon carts are level 15. I am a maxed th11 on my main base (except walls obviously) so I dont need the extra builder right now but i plan to go to th12 at end of next season pass. Is it realistic for me to aim to have maxed battle machine and mega Tesla in that time (about 50 days)

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Townie View Post
    My battle machine is lvl 14 my mega Tesla is lvl 3 and my cannon carts are level 15. I am a maxed th11 on my main base (except walls obviously) so I dont need the extra builder right now but i plan to go to th12 at end of next season pass. Is it realistic for me to aim to have maxed battle machine and mega Tesla in that time (about 50 days)
    Probably not. You'll be reasonably close regards update times, but you just won't have enough loot. I'd guess your next BM upgrade will be roughly 2.5M? That's 4 days loot, it'll take longer to save the loot for higher levels.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Probably not. You'll be reasonably close regards update times, but you just won't have enough loot. I'd guess your next BM upgrade will be roughly 2.5M? That's 4 days loot, it'll take longer to save the loot for higher levels.
    I do have the gold pass though which knocks 20% of both loot and time so my next BM upgrade costs around 2 million and takes best part of 2 days

I do have the gold pass though which knocks 20% of both loot and time so my next BM upgrade costs around 2 million and takes best part of 2 days
    If you are free to play. No way that is possible. You forgot to factor in BH9 upgrade time, 16 levels of BM time, elixir & gold storage times, Tesla time, etc... plus limited daily loots to even upgrade those items.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by OledirtyRejects View Post
    If you are free to play. No way that is possible. You forgot to factor in BH9 upgrade time, 16 levels of BM time, elixir & gold storage times, Tesla time, etc... plus limited daily loots to even upgrade those items.
    What's realistic then 2 months , 3 months ?

Forum Legend
    What's realistic then 2 months , 3 months ?
    Does it matter?

Just spend your resources on anything, collect as many resources as you can and let nothing go to waste.

You'll max everything out eventually, but it'll take time.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.17.16.18.16.18.18.17.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

If you never miss a day, boost the CT every 8 hours, keep the Gold Pass throughout, earn/use Runes/Books/Hammers...2-3 months is probably not unrealistic. Of course, you’ll be sacrificing Builder time you would need for BH9 to be closer to 2 months and you’ll drop loot tiers along the way since you will be a weaker opponent, which means less daily loot. I’d spend a little time planning it out and shoot for the 3 months rather than 2 months. If it were me, I’d speed it up with some gems and bonus packs along the way.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Forum Elder
    Upon release of BH9, they will for sure have several packs you can purchase that will greatly speed up your progress, that might be your best bet. That with the gold pass might give you a shot.

Forum Legend
    You should get close if you get your 3 wins every cycle and collect from collectors a few times a day so they don't cap out.

Map out a plan of what you want upgrades and stick to just upgrading them. Get your 3 wins even when BM is down. You may be able to accelarate some if the have another Battlefest for a week when BH9 comes out and they allow you to get loot every 8 hours instead of every 22 if you mange spending and upgrades. Also if you buy gold pass that will speed stuff up.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Well... Maxing your BM, tesla and canon cart are your priorities right now, so aiming on those upgrades are certainly the best strategy for otto. In 50 days from now you shouldn't be very far from your goal, so starting now is the best option, anyway.
    If it makes you feel any better, my secondary account hasn't unlocked canon cart yet and has BM lvl 5. I have a longer road to go, but I already started.