Thread: Unable to collect diamonds from completed style in style book (house)

Fresh Spawn

Unable to collect diamonds from completed style in style book (house)

I have completed the fishing style house and was entitled to 25 diamonds. However, tapping onto the collect button does not add to my diamond total and by closing and opening the style book again, the option to collect reappears. Anyone else has this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Czf09 View Post
    I have completed the fishing style house and was entitled to 25 diamonds. However, tapping onto the collect button does not add to my diamond total and by closing and opening the style book again, the option to collect reappears. Anyone else has this issue?
    I, too, had this issue. First, take screenshots of your farmhouse, as well as the completed page in your stylebook. Then contact support and inform them of the issue. The team is aware that there is a problem, but they may not know that YOU have completed the style and would like your 25 diamonds.

When I finished my farmhouse style, I was advised to not change the style and that the team would be working on a fix. After some time went by, and I wanted to change the style, I wrote again to support asking of the progress in the fix. Although there was no fix, after I sent screenshots, support sent Alfred with diamonds and responded with a very nice reply.

Even though the update is very close and hopefully this bug will be fixed, I urge you to contact support with the screenshots and explanation. Hopefully, Alfred will bring your diamonds and you can start working on another style.

Good luck, and congratulations for completing a style!🎉
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Hey thanks for the reply, i shall do what you advised. Funny how i don’t have such problems with the completed truck and shop styles though

I have the same. Been waiting ages for the new update in the hope it fixes it as they've advised. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharonlindos View Post
    I have the same. Been waiting ages for the new update in the hope it fixes it as they've advised. Fingers crossed.
    If I were you, I would not wait for an update that fixes this. Contact support! You have earned it, so they should deliver
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...