Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Finding your clan mates in multiplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    So you could just exploit the system at the same time then. Imagine there being two Th3 Titans who are unsaid rivals. They will just stay in each other's clan to not get robbed off
    I'm really trying very hard to imagine two Th3 in Titans league...

Ok, I give up. I'm filing this in my brain in the same location as Bigfoot and Unicorns.
    old headz - A place for adults to gather, chat, drink, and clash! Learn more about us at https://oldheadz.wordpress.com/

Find us in Clash: old headz (#2VVQVLCV). Adult clan for War and Clan Games.

Pro Member
    I know from personal experience you can't attack someone from your own clan. Had a weird situation a while back where I had a guy in my clan ask me to drop my shield so he could attack. He was relatively new to our clan and I thought his request was odd. Looked through my attack log and sure enough, there he was. I had three starred his base and taken a lot of loot. He wanted to do a revenge attack to try to get his loot back. I didn't drop it, but he said he tried it later and got a message that told him he couldn't attack players in his own clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Even if they are in separate clans the chance of those 2 matching each other in Titan are incredibly small. In lower cup ranges there’s a system where matchmaking tries to find you targets around your own TH level. Except at around champions league (or there about somewhere) the gloves come off and this rule is no longer place. So they’re littelrally thrown in with the sharks and can just as easily get matched against TH12s etc.
    As far as i know those Th6's up at titans are just limited to Th9's, or not?

Forum All-Star
    The closest I have ever seen to this was a clanmate once raided in multiplayer a guy we kicked from the clan for not attacking in a war, about 2 hours after we kicked him.

I once raided someone in multiplayer who was in a clan we were in war against too! weird chance of that happening!

I know you can't revenge someone who is in your clan too.
    We once had a guy join our clan so that a clanmate of mine couldn't revenge him.
    Stupidly, he told us this was why he had joined, and laughed about it.
    So as soon as he went offline, I kicked him, so my clan mate could raid his juicy base.
    He tried joining back the next day, but got rejected

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    We once had a guy join our clan so that a clanmate of mine couldn't revenge him.
    Stupidly, he told us this was why he had joined, and laughed about it.
    So as soon as he went offline, I kicked him, so my clan mate could raid his juicy base.
    He tried joining back the next day, but got rejected
    Funny story hahahahhaah, but still nothing on point for the question

Forum Veteran
    As far as i know those Th6's up at titans are just limited to Th9's, or not?
    Nope - once you hit champions then the +/- 2 th levels gets abandoned and you can be matched with anyone. The low ths who push high are very patient and rumour has it have stunted finger growth from repeated pressing of the ‘next’ button 😜

Forum All-Star
    Funny story hahahahhaah, but still nothing on point for the question
    Guess it wasn't clear, when you press revenge, you get a message "You can not attack a player in your clan" or similar, which was why I kicked him, so my clanmate could. (It did seem to have devolved to the funny story thread... sorry)

I always assumed, and I think read somewhere many many years ago that you could not find someone in your own clan. (As many others agree)

I hope it's not possible ; people could Abuse it by match fixing etc and popping shields only when the benefactor is actively searching.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Searching does not allow you to find your clan mates in Multi-player.

I visited another clan once and did a bit of farming and found one of my clan mates so I attacked him, then came back to the clan to share the replay.

If you are looking for some kind of proof, it was the only time I've ever found a clan mate and was outside my clan, in years of playing. I'm quite sure I also remember SC saying it is not possible but I don't want to dig.

They made it that you cannot steal resources from clan mates, this makes sense.
    This is why in some hardcore push clans members leave the clan once they reached their personal break in the hope to be matched with their clans mates. After the defense they return.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Nope - once you hit champions then the +/- 2 th levels gets abandoned and you can be matched with anyone. The low ths who push high are very patient and rumour has it have stunted finger growth from repeated pressing of the ‘next’ button 
    This is a myth.