Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Finding your clan mates in multiplayer?

New Bloke/Chick

Finding your clan mates in multiplayer?

Is it possible to find my clan mates in multiplayer?

Because if it is not then I'm basically just losing on 49 people whom I could have found rather than sitting in clouds.

Edit:
    Considering everything discussed, I think it is safe to assume that we can't find our clan mates.

Also, does anyone know that if we do leave our clan in the hopes of being found by our clan mates then is there a cool down or something? That till this time we won't be found and only will be later?
    Last edited by Audacity7; 1 Day Ago at 02:49 PM.

Pro Member
    No you can not

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by zellnera View Post
    No you can not
    Are you sure?

Centennial Club
    There are millions of clashers around the world. I believe that it is possible, in a very rare instances, to meet your friend (you don't add them as your in-game friend though). However, even in a situation when your friend doesn't have shield and you're attacking (and you both in a same TH and leagues), it is still almost impossible to meet one after another. Coc matchmaking will try to collect pool of players (can be hundreds/thousands), and assign one of them as your opponent. It can be from any country with very much clasher around.
    Last edited by MrPekka; 4 Days Ago at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    Is it possible to find my clan mates in multiplayer?

Because if it is not then I'm basically just losing on 49 people whom I could have found rather than sitting in clouds.
    Which is exactly why you cannot be matched! Clouds means that you are trophy pushing. In Legends there is a sparse population. That is, if you are in Legends and so are several of your clanmates, then there is a higher probability to be matched to them, than in lower leagues with denser populations. Hence, it would provide for collusion at the top. (Granted, there is collusion methods that do exist today).

Besides, do you really believe it would add 49 players "to find" when you are clouded? You can only be matched to bases with neither Shield nor Guard. Doubtful if all 49, or even just 1, would just so happen to drop Guard when you are searching.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Days Ago at 01:39 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Centennial Club R3stl3SSW4rr1or's Avatar
    Can't find any source but it is not possible. Clanmembers are out of your "personal" pool for attacking. At least it had to be like this for past days.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by zellnera View Post
    No you can not
    If it is purposely trying to meet your friend in battle, then it is impossible. However, if unaccidently meet your friend in multiplayer battles, I believe it is possible with an extremely low probability.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post
    There are millions of clashers around the world. I believe that it is possible, in a very rare instances, to meet your friend (you don't add them as your in-game friend though). However, even in a situation when your friend doesn't have shield and you're attacking (and you both in a same TH and leagues), it is still almost impossible to meet one after another. Coc matchmaking will try to collect pool of players (can be hundreds/thousands), and assign one of them as your opponent. It can be from any country with very much clasher around.
    He is not talking about friends, he is talking about clan mates. You can not find any clan mate in the multi player search that is made to avoid collusion between clan mates in higher leagues.
    There where a time where people in higher league leave the clan while searching while there clan mates going in deff. But that is also over now as also the revenge trick.

If it is purposely trying to meet your friend in battle, then it is impossible. However, if unaccidently meet your friend in multiplayer battles, I believe it is possible with an extremely low probability.
    stealing ressources from your clanmates?? sounds odd. they are my clanmates.

New Bloke/Chick
    For your information, I have attacked people on my friends list before. I have also attacked the same base twice in random multiplayer matchmaking. My question is just specific to the clan mates part. Is it even possible? I just want to know. Don't wanna be losing on 49 other players I can find by just leaving the clan. Moreover there are not millions of clashers in high legends. So it becomes very much possible to find your clan mate in the limited pool of players (If it is possible infact)