Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Finding your clan mates in multiplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Pot, kettle ? Since you’re assuming quite a bit here.
    Im not guessing or assuming. I have had the situation of trying to revenge someone from a sister clan a few times years ago and it wouldn’t let you if you were in the same clan.
    ive also asked SC about it years ago and they answered that it was impossible but I can’t dig that back up because it was much too long ago and even if I could dig it up I can only write here and not show a screenshot or anything.
    It was done to prevent collusion and such.
    Yeah you can't revenge otherwise it becomes like win trading. But I think that attack button could let us find something? That is random!

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    I am sure to say that you cannot attack your clan mates.
    I have the first hand experience of this.
    When I was pushing trophies,I once went into the clan of someone who had just attacked me to get revenge.He was just about to go into personal break so I kept tapping on revenge button.At first I kept getting message"The player is online".Then few minutes later the message said "You cannot attack your clanmate".I had to leave the the clan to get my revenge.I was able to get 54 trophies from him

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    Yeah you can't revenge otherwise it becomes like win trading. But I think that attack button could let us find something? That is random!
    It is random however as the population gets smaller and smaller (when you’re really high in cups) the chance you could actually match a clan mate would increase. Especially in the earlier days of days of clash.
    And even if you find a clanmate you could have agreements to keep the cup transaction to a minimum.

Back in the day there were these alliances of high cup clans who had these unwritten rules when they matched each other like shield or walk but 3 stars were a no no etc. and that’s for people finding each other from different clans and such.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I once met a friend in a matchmaking, attacked him and later went to his clan. I loged out and he tried to put a revenge on me but was unsuccesful besause after clinking revenge button, text saying: you cannot attack your clanmate, poped out.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTurner97 View Post
    Yes you can, even I have had my 2 acc matched in the same global chat
    Care to supply a pic? surely this was 'epic' enough moment to screen shot capture...but I have never seen, or have had my accts attack each other in MP that are in the same clan. I have had attacks from friends on friends list. (in different clans) but that was long ago, and near the basement of trophy range as well (When "Sub-200 Farming" was a thing).

Global chat meh.. I have not been able to ever sync up my accts to the same global. it would save me a ton of time explaining some things in a lot of instances, but I don't frequent global chat often.. too many trolls and parrots and just plain ignorance for my liking. no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    I'm so tired of people giving firm answers when they are just guessing or assuming. Just assume you can't until someone shows an example of a time they have.
    So you’re making an assumption that those who have given answers are just guessing?

The answer is no. Not maybe. Not possibly. Not unlikely. Impossible. No. Here it is in a Spanish—No!

That’s as firm as it gets.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    So you’re making an assumption that those who have given answers are just guessing?

The answer is no. Not maybe. Not possibly. Not unlikely. Impossible. No. Here it is in a Spanish—No!

This is an English only forum...

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post

So you could just exploit the system at the same time then. Imagine there being two Th3 Titans who are unsaid rivals. They will just stay in each other's clan to not get robbed off
    Last edited by Audacity7; June 12th, 2019 at 06:12 AM.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    So you could just exploit the system at the same time then. Imagine there being two Th3 Titans who are unsaid rivals. They will just stay in each other's clan to not get robbed off
    Even if they are in separate clans the chance of those 2 matching each other in Titan are incredibly small. In lower cup ranges there’s a system where matchmaking tries to find you targets around your own TH level. Except at around champions league (or there about somewhere) the gloves come off and this rule is no longer place. So they’re littelrally thrown in with the sharks and can just as easily get matched against TH12s etc. And there’s always someone who will take the easy loot / cups / stars for star bonus or whichever challenge they’re doing.

Even if they would actually match each other by being in separate clans it wouldn’t matter all that much anyway because the trophy offer is purely based on the trophy difference between the 2. So TH level doesn’t come into play.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG