Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Finding your clan mates in multiplayer?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    76

    Finding your clan mates in multiplayer?

    Is it possible to find my clan mates in multiplayer?

    Because if it is not then I'm basically just losing on 49 people whom I could have found rather than sitting in clouds.


    Edit:
    Considering everything discussed, I think it is safe to assume that we can't find our clan mates.

    Also, does anyone know that if we do leave our clan in the hopes of being found by our clan mates then is there a cool down or something? That till this time we won't be found and only will be later?
    Last edited by Audacity7; June 14th, 2019 at 02:49 PM.

  2. #2
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    702
    No you can not

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by zellnera View Post
    No you can not
    Are you sure?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    267
    There are millions of clashers around the world. I believe that it is possible, in a very rare instances, to meet your friend (you don't add them as your in-game friend though). However, even in a situation when your friend doesn't have shield and you're attacking (and you both in a same TH and leagues), it is still almost impossible to meet one after another. Coc matchmaking will try to collect pool of players (can be hundreds/thousands), and assign one of them as your opponent. It can be from any country with very much clasher around.
    Last edited by MrPekka; June 11th, 2019 at 01:34 PM.

  5. #5
    Centennial Club R3stl3SSW4rr1or's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Switzerland. And no that's not Sweden...
    Posts
    159
    Can't find any source but it is not possible. Clanmembers are out of your "personal" pool for attacking. At least it had to be like this for past days.

  6. #6
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post
    There are millions of clashers around the world. I believe that it is possible, in a very rare instances, to meet your friend (you don't add them as your in-game friend though). However, even in a situation when your friend doesn't have shield and you're attacking (and you both in a same TH and leagues), it is still almost impossible to meet one after another. Coc matchmaking will try to collect pool of players (can be hundreds/thousands), and assign one of them as your opponent. It can be from any country with very much clasher around.
    He is not talking about friends, he is talking about clan mates. You can not find any clan mate in the multi player search that is made to avoid collusion between clan mates in higher leagues.
    There where a time where people in higher league leave the clan while searching while there clan mates going in deff. But that is also over now as also the revenge trick.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post
    There are millions of clashers around the world. I believe that it is possible, in a very rare instances, to meet your friend (you don't add them as your in-game friend though). However, even in a situation when your friend doesn't have shield and you're attacking (and you both in a same TH and leagues), it is still almost impossible to meet one after another. Coc matchmaking will try to collect pool of players (can be hundreds/thousands), and assign one of them as your opponent. It can be from any country with very much clasher around.
    For your information, I have attacked people on my friends list before. I have also attacked the same base twice in random multiplayer matchmaking. My question is just specific to the clan mates part. Is it even possible? I just want to know. Don't wanna be losing on 49 other players I can find by just leaving the clan. Moreover there are not millions of clashers in high legends. So it becomes very much possible to find your clan mate in the limited pool of players (If it is possible infact)

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cruising
    Posts
    11,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    For your information, I have attacked people on my friends list before. I have also attacked the same base twice in random multiplayer matchmaking. My question is just specific to the clan mates part. Is it even possible? I just want to know. Don't wanna be losing on 49 other players I can find by just leaving the clan. Moreover there are not millions of clashers in high legends. So it becomes very much possible to find your clan mate in the limited pool of players (If it is possible infact)
    Zellnera is correct.
    You cannot find clan mates in multiplayer.
    You can find people on your friends list or sometimes even the same base a few times and possibly even attack it a few times if they drop shield & guard etc.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Zellnera is correct.
    You cannot find clan mates in multiplayer.
    You can find people on your friends list or sometimes even the same base a few times and possibly even attack it a few times if they drop shield & guard etc.
    How can one be so sure?

  10. #10
    TheConfuzed1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In Exile
    Posts
    10,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    How can one be so sure?
    Because that’s the way they made the game.

    It it seems that you’re just asking the question until you get the answer you like.

    Why ask ask the question if you will doubt the answer?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •