Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Finding your clan mates in multiplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    This is a myth.
    Which one? The TH level match or the stunted finger?

Because the TH level match which is ignored from Champions is the truth.
    I found the thread announcing it: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...er-matchmaking
    A thread discussing it, more than a year later..: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...g-TH-level-why

Every hardcore farmer remembers that day.. it’s the D day, when all of us goes down to silver league and feed on high level premies that were hiding in low leagues.. it was glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    Which one? The TH level match or the stunted finger?

Because the TH level match which is ignored from Champions is the truth.
    The townhall one is a myth. In champs you maximum find 3 above and 2 below only.

Sitting near a fire with some Barbarians and Valkyries(\/alhalla)
    I once saw one of my clan mates attack a member within one of our family clans in normal matchmaking. This was probably before you could friend people, but these two knew each other and were just in seperate clans. It was funny because he allowed himself to get revenged, so it was all good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jaronhudson15 View Post
    I once saw one of my clan mates attack a member within one of our family clans in normal matchmaking. This was probably before you could friend people, but these two knew each other and were just in seperate clans. It was funny because he allowed himself to get revenged, so it was all good fun.
    Separate clan so found each other. Just a coincidence that they knew each other.

A friend of mine already attacked my base in mp even with having in friendlist, so I have to say that you only can't attack ppl from the same clan, why some ppl that push leave their clan to get a defense.

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2

Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfXS View Post
    A friend of mine already attacked my base in mp even with having in friendlist, so I have to say that you only can't attack ppl from the same clan, why some ppl that push leave their clan to get a defense.
    Yeah, friend's list you can find. Multiplayer might still be a mystery unless someone actually attacks their clan mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    The townhall one is a myth. In champs you maximum find 3 above and 2 below only.
    Seriously? Even after Supercell herself said otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Marika[Supercell] View Post
    <snip>

As a special note, matchmaking in Champion league has been left as-is and will not have any special Town Hall considerations.

<snip>
    — The Clash Dev Team
    You didn’t trust Moderator and Veteran players, and now you also didn’t trust The Clash Dev Team?

Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    Seriously? Even after Supercell herself said otherwise?

You didn’t trust Moderator and Veteran players, and now you also didn’t trust The Clash Dev Team?
    I have first hand experience.