Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Finding your clan mates in multiplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTurner97 View Post
    Yes you can, even I have had my 2 acc matched in the same global chat
    globalchat is not the same as attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    How do I know that the color blue is blue ?

I donít know, itís just one of those things that I do know.
    Im quite sure it must be somewhere to be found but Iím not going to dig it up.
    It's okay. Thank you.

Iím fairly sure that if you join someoneís clan that has attacked you the revenge option disappears so I would assume that if i can not revenge a clanmate then I canít find a clanmate

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    How can one be so sure?
    Did you know, that people that have been blind from birth have no concept of color and don't see the color black, like you do when you close your eyes?

They simply see what YOU see, when you try to look out of the back of your head or if you try to look at something with your elbow .. i.e. absolutely nothing.

Now, I'm sure that you read the above explanation just as much as you read the other great responses in this thread and that you lost interest in your own question hours ago. :-)

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    Is it possible to find my clan mates in multiplayer?

Because if it is not then I'm basically just losing on 49 people whom I could have found rather than sitting in clouds.
    Searching does not allow you to find your clan mates in Multi-player.

I visited another clan once and did a bit of farming and found one of my clan mates so I attacked him, then came back to the clan to share the replay.

If you are looking for some kind of proof, it was the only time I've ever found a clan mate and was outside my clan, in years of playing. I'm quite sure I also remember SC saying it is not possible but I don't want to dig.

They made it that you cannot steal resources from clan mates, this makes sense.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; June 11th, 2019 at 05:28 PM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Searching does not allow you to find your clan mates in Multi-player.

I visited another clan once and did a bit of farming and found one of my clan mates so I attacked him, then came back to the clan to share the replay.

If you are looking for some kind of proof, it was the only time I've ever found a clan mate and was outside my clan, in years of playing. I'm quite sure I also remember SC saying it is not possible but I don't want to dig.

They made it that you cannot steal resources from clan mates, this makes sense.
    And also to make it harder to gift trophies/shields, but of course many top players get around that by leaving their clans when they go on defense.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I'm so tired of people giving firm answers when they are just guessing or assuming. Just assume you can't until someone shows an example of a time they have.

Not possible!

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    I'm so tired of people giving firm answers when they are just guessing or assuming. Just assume you can't until someone shows an example of a time they have.
    Pot, kettle ? Since you’re assuming quite a bit here.
    Im not guessing or assuming. I have had the situation of trying to revenge someone from a sister clan a few times years ago and it wouldn’t let you if you were in the same clan.
    ive also asked SC about it years ago and they answered that it was impossible but I can’t dig that back up because it was much too long ago and even if I could dig it up I can only write here and not show a screenshot or anything.
    It was done to prevent collusion and such.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; June 11th, 2019 at 05:56 PM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Well, it was a habit to leave a clan, drop your guard and log off to have a clanmate attack/revenge for either 30% to then drop the attack (gifting cups, handing a free shield), or do a real attack, so the cups would at least stay in the same clan (ranking). By the time, they returned the favor, if they could.
    They wouldn't have left the clan to begin with, if they could have found each other.

Some ppl were asking the same question years ago and came to the realization they were unable to spare each other for easy cups/wins/shields since they are playing in the same clan.
    That was the drama, why the revenge-option was changed, as well as the cooldown for matchmaking in multiplayer (not as easy anymore to press attack the same second your mate does log off to make it more likely you will be matched with him).
    Last edited by Luicetarro; June 11th, 2019 at 06:01 PM.