Thread: Best time to upgrade

Best time to upgrade

I am a th10 with heroes 27/34 below are my lab and progression base
    When do you think I should jump to the next level.

https://ibb.co/SRrBvhn
    https://ibb.co/zPgVBdG

I don't worry about the lab too much when upgrading. As long as you have your favorite war and farming troops maxed I'd be fine with having some lab upgrades left to do. I would recommend getting 40/40 heroes before going to th11 because you'll need the power to farm th10 and th11s. No more easy th9 raids.
    th12: 65/65/40 | 61/63/36 | 57/62/31
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I totally understand, that there are several leauges in each tier. That is so obvious, that it is insulting to act, like I didn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I know, it isn't easy for normal people to understand the thoughts of a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnwanted View Post
    I don't worry about the lab too much when upgrading. As long as you have your favorite war and farming troops maxed I'd be fine with having some lab upgrades left to do. I would recommend getting 40/40 heroes before going to th11 because you'll need the power to farm th10 and th11s. No more easy th9 raids.
    My queen is 34 so getting her to 40 is easy
    Getting king to 40 (from 27) will be PITA

Forum Legend
    If you war a lot you'll want to max bowlers and witches I would think before moving. And get heroes as close as possible to 40/40
    If you farm a lot and just want to start working on warden and other TH11 toys go whenever.
    If you are a mix with mostly casual wars plus CLW I'd think about going at 35/30.

I mean heroes make a ton of difference if you war and like going for 3 stars against equal TH. But for farming heroes can really be any level.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    If you are a mix with mostly casual wars plus CLW I'd think about going at 35/30.
    Thanks I'll push to 30/35 and upgrade my witch bowlers before upgrading to th11