Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Builder base

Quote Originally Posted by Townie View Post
    Why can you only get loot from 3 attacks a day, its o hard to upgrade things costing 3million when I only get 400k a day
    Don't forget your mines and collectors. Max pumps get you 252k of gold & elixir per day; even more with boosts.

Sorry what is bicartbarb
    Either giant cannon carts barbarians or bomber carts barbs. I'm guessing giants. Check the sticky thread at the top. There are some attacking guides that may help.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Why can you only get loot from 3 attacks a day, its o hard to upgrade things costing 3million when I only get 400k a day
    It is pretty easy to upgrade faster than the rate at which new content is added with only 3 wins per day. It slows you from catching up as fast as you want, but I suspect if you get 3 wins per day starting today you will max BH9 or close to it before BH10 drops. If you are just starting off now, maybe not, but then I would still predict you would max BH10 or close to it before BH11 drops.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

You have also the possibility do spend some.

If you have a few gems, instead of purchasing resources, buy another bonus.

Route 8, in the pokemon grass, next to a cyndaquil
    its true tho, but if you go off your loot won't be stealen. So thats an advantage. But the 400k a day makes you play everyday, its an logic of them or at least i guess that it.