Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Way for Troop Request

New Way for Troop Request

First of all, sorry for my English, I know it's not the best..

As you all know, since request/donation of troops were introduced to the game, we never saw a real change in the way this worked. I really struggled when I wanted to type my troop request, and also I have to deal with other members of the clan donating troops I didn`t wanted.

The other day I had an idea of how Supercell could change this. My idea es something similar to the one implemented in the donation of troops you can buy with gems.

When we press the button in order to send a troop request, the pop up that appears should contain all the Troops, Spells and Siege Machines we are able to request, then we only have to select the ones we want (to prevent other troops being donated). In case we don`t want an specific troop, or troops, required, we don`t select any of the troops/spells/siege machines, so other members will be able to donate what ever they want.

So, Why is this important? First is quicker to create a request, rather than typing a new one (where we end using abbreviations), and also we will never have to deal with wrong donations. I think this is not a hard change to make, and will change a lot the clan interaction.

What do you think?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    It has been suggested quite a few times.

While not ruled out, I think it fairly unlikely to be added, because it would add a lot of complexity to a currently very simple mechanism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

While not ruled out, I think it fairly unlikely to be added, because it would add a lot of complexity to a currently very simple mechanism.
    I can simplify this even further instead of typing just have a picture of the troop according to space

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylec345 View Post
    I can simplify this even further instead of typing just have a picture of the troop according to space
    That is what was being suggested. It would make it way more complex than is currently the case.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

Last edited by Razfire; June 11th, 2019 at 09:22 AM. Reason: wrong-thread.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!

So the one gem donation tab is also complex? If it looks the same as that tab, I don't think there is any further problem.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; June 11th, 2019 at 05:45 PM.

Forum Veteran
    User interfaces are very simple. Th coding that the interface invokes can be horribly complex. You can liken it to turning the key in your ignition which is incredibly simple. All the things that happen after the key is turned is far less simple.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by That Little Trophy View Post
    So the one gem donation tab is also complex? If it looks the same as that tab, I don't think there is any further problem.
    It isn't about looks. That is the easiest part.

It is about designing the rules behind those buttons, and then building in the rules to what can be donated once those buttons have been chosen, and what happens if you select some buttons, but not enough to fill your CC, and various other similar choices.
    My stats (main account)

That is what was being suggested. It would make it way more complex than is currently the case.
    Ohhh my bad,sorry about that haha

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    It isn't about looks. That is the easiest part.

It is about designing the rules behind those buttons, and then building in the rules to what can be donated once those buttons have been chosen, and what happens if you select some buttons, but not enough to fill your CC, and various other similar choices.
    So it's hard for supercell to implement it or it would take a long time. Am I right?