Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Way for Troop Request

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by That Little Trophy View Post
    So it's hard for supercell to implement it or it would take a long time. Am I right?
    Probably. Without knowledge of the current code, we can't be sure, but I would be surprised if it were quick or easy to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

sounds like a clan management issue to me.

in wars it better be exactly what they ask for and the highest level available

if someone is learning a new attack or pushing trophies using war-quality armies the courteous thing to do is give them what they request

if it's just general raiding/looting/farming the best policy imo is to keep requests general (ground, air, tanks, dps, any) and take what you get. be glad somebody was willing to give. let the lower th's donate and post the replays showing how their troops helped you

during wars i have spied on clans where they have requests sitting in chat from 2 days before and where war req's sit unfilled because no one else is online (no, i do not fill them with wallbreakers. i am spying, not sabotaging)

so when i see people ask things like the op has i get the frustration, but i first ask "can this be accomplished without sc stepping in?"

in this case I believe so

however, many clans are international and not everyone can read russian, bengali, and chinese (i have actually learned enough russian and bengali through spying to know what the requests on the board are. arabic and Chinese not so much). so it would be helpful if when you requrstef, a "quick donate" screen popped up, you selected what you would like, then when people clicked on donate, they could at least see pictures of what you asked for

whether you get it is a different story

so for language reasons, i can see pictures being useful in the req. but to restrict donations to only what was req i think would be both a programming hassle as ajax said and better dealt with as a clan management issue

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    sounds like a clan management issue to me.

in wars it better be exactly what they ask for and the highest level available

if someone is learning a new attack or pushing trophies using war-quality armies the courteous thing to do is give them what they request

if it's just general raiding/looting/farming the best policy imo is to keep requests general (ground, air, tanks, dps, any) and take what you get. be glad somebody was willing to give. let the lower th's donate and post the replays showing how their troops helped you

during wars i have spied on clans where they have requests sitting in chat from 2 days before and where war req's sit unfilled because no one else is online (no, i do not fill them with wallbreakers. i am spying, not sabotaging)

so when i see people ask things like the op has i get the frustration, but i first ask "can this be accomplished without sc stepping in?"

in this case I believe so

however, many clans are international and not everyone can read russian, bengali, and chinese (i have actually learned enough russian and bengali through spying to know what the requests on the board are. arabic and Chinese not so much). so it would be helpful if when you requrstef, a "quick donate" screen popped up, you selected what you would like, then when people clicked on donate, they could at least see pictures of what you asked for

whether you get it is a different story

so for language reasons, i can see pictures being useful in the req. but to restrict donations to only what was req i think would be both a programming hassle as ajax said and better dealt with as a clan management issue
    যদি তুমি এটা পড়তে পারো তালে তুমি আমার চেয়ে ভালো বাঙালি