Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wish SC included Clan Leagues for Builder Hall in update

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by OledirtyRejects View Post
    Wars make sense for BH. Saying war would make both similar is stupid. BH & TH have different content. War is just competition component. It’s not like you are making same matching style, troops, base builds, etc... This is exactly why a lot of people are not interested in BH. There is absolutely no incentives given to play BH.

I have hosted 4 BH8 tournaments with 100-200 top players in each. Different styles utilizing friendly matches to go head on head. Individual tournament single elimination, king of the hill 5v5 single elimination, 10v10 clan vs clan double elimination and 3v3 team single elimination.

To say formats can’t be implemented is ridiculous. None of my formats have been mimic TH. Oddly though my point system for one tournament became almost identical to CWL point system...
    So how exactly is SC supposed to line up matches with people on the other side of the planet? What you did is isn't something SC is going to be able to do.

Forum Legend
    Aif you want to brain storm about new and exciting wayst ot use Builder Base, you must first elliminate all ideas that are already implememted on the main village, no matter how much you would like these ideas for Builder Base..

BuilderBase is the place where off standard things that don't fit in the Main Village are placed. Where strange demands are tested.

People on the forum said we want a noght theme, a gem mine, an extra hero, an extra builder, more troops, PvP, and a lot of other strange suggestions that didn't really fit in the main village. SuperCell tricked everybody by pouring all these things into the Builder Base.

So, suggest something truely unique, and you might see it on BB..

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    So how exactly is SC supposed to line up matches with people on the other side of the planet? What you did is isn't something SC is going to be able to do.
    Pretty simple actually. Clan location would be based on time zone availability.

We had clan teams from India, Italy, France, Japan, US, Etc... in our tournaments and it worked perfectly fine.

Forum Elder
    Pretty simple actually. Clan location would be based on time zone availability.

We had clan teams from India, Italy, France, Japan, US, Etc... in our tournaments and it worked perfectly fine.
    OK now do millions of players. Should be pretty simple, right?

OK now do millions of players. Should be pretty simple, right?
    Productive argument for idea forum. I did mine manually. Do you really not think it is programmable by Supercell.. To create start screen just like war, select quantity of players and select timezone by checking a boxes?

Route 8, in the pokemon grass, next to a cyndaquil
    Its a cool idea in my opinion, but how will they do it? The BB has a live attack, how will they make that. You can't be online all the time, and than you can't choose your opponent because you will be attacked. So good idea, but i think it don't come in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLuca View Post
    Its a cool idea in my opinion, but how will they do it? The BB has a live attack, how will they make that. You can't be online all the time, and than you can't choose your opponent because you will be attacked. So good idea, but i think it don't come in the game.
    I utilized style once that might work...

Example: 5v5 - teams select captains prior to matchup start. Captains face off 1st. Winner advances. Losing team choose opponent to play Winner of previous match. Teams play till no players are left. Sort of like king of hill. Since it is live... matchups should have time limit.

To solve live matchups... match results could be hidden until both players complete matchup

Centennial Club
    Theres a guy in my clan on 4.2k, and is top 10k global, that's a tiny fraction of how many people used to play it... If BH9 doesn't bring enough people back I doubt SC will be bothered to add any new features in the future... They've already backtracked on prior things they said they were thinking of implementing, and 2 years it's severely underdeveloped... Shame because it could be a special game with a little development effort

Forum Elder
    Productive argument for idea forum. I did mine manually. Do you really not think it is programmable by Supercell.. To create start screen just like war, select quantity of players and select timezone by checking a boxes?
    I didn't think you'd have an answer to this, that's why i asked the question. Your "pretty easy" reasoning is "just make it exactly like the MV war" except this isn't the MV and it isn't played the same way. Other than that, its easy LOL. The example of what you did is irrelevant because that's not a system, that's just you coordinating with other clans. Anyone can follow your lead, but again, this isn't a system that can be utilized by millions of other players by hitting a Start War button.

I didn't think you'd have an answer to this, that's why i asked the question. Your "pretty easy" reasoning is "just make it exactly like the MV war" except this isn't the MV and it isn't played the same way. Other than that, its easy LOL. The example of what you did is irrelevant because that's not a system, that's just you coordinating with other clans. Anyone can follow your lead, but again, this isn't a system that can be utilized by millions of other players by hitting a Start War button.
    Itís a start screen. Thatís like saying cwl & regular war are same because they both start with same sort of start screens to que... they arenít itís different point system, different roster system, etc

Millions of people are able to play cwl & war. Itís really not that hard of concept to instate in BH. If you remove live component and make matchups hidden results till both players complete match... problem solved. Next...