Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cwl fair play question

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    What do you want? We, the forums, can do nothing. You can report to support. If you can get past sparky.
    Isn't there a way to email support? i would go that route rather than trying to fight with the bot.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH7-11
    Official sister clan to Ancient Hunters
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 39/40 heroes
    TH11 - doug 50/40/20 heroes

Looking at the final results it seems doubtful that the clan in question will be going to Poland, unless quite a lot of people pull out ahead of them.

Their results do look suspicuous though. My ranking code gives a predicted stars for each war, which is just the attacking clan's average for the CWL group, but adjusted by how well each opponent defends. For this clan the prediction was 32 or 33 each time - there wasn't a huge variation in defence performance in the group.

In the first 3 wars where they couldn't have any help they were a total of 5* below this average. In the 3 wars where their partners had already played that opponent they were a total of 6* above the average. So best guess is they were given a total of around 10* benefit in those 3 wars. They would likely have won all 7 without any help, but with a lower total overall.

The question then, is whether having a second clan build the bases they've faced, so that clan X can practice on them, when it is their turn to face that opponent is collusion or not.
    Last edited by OnyxDS; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:49 PM.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Looking at the final results it seems doubtful that the clan in question will be going to Poland, unless quite a lot of people pull out ahead of them.

Their results do look suspicuous though. My ranking code gives a predicted stars for each war, which is just the attacking clan's average for the CWL group, but adjusted by how well each opponent defends. For this clan the prediction was 32 or 33 each time - there wasn't a huge variation in defence performance in the group.

In the first 3 wars where they couldn't have any help they were a total of 5* below this average. In the 3 wars where their partners had already played that opponent they were a total of 6* above the average. So best guess is they were given a total of around 10* benefit in those 3 wars. They would likely have won all 7 without any help, but with a lower total overall.

The question then, is whether having a second clan build the bases they've faced, so that clan X can practice on them, when it is their turn to face that opponent is collusion or not.
    It is collusion in reality. Whether SC considers it collusion or not I donít know. I have a hard time believing SC doesnít think it would be collusion and bad for the game. However, SC may also at the same time think they have no way to prove it so it is easier just to draw a line at win trading and leave this collusion stuff in the gray area. Myself and some others predicted this problem the first season of CWL when we learned we would be able to see the names of all opponents. For most of us, it isnít a big deal. For those playing at the very top, it is more important.

Iím surprised the top CWL clans donít plan for this more and change their base designs around a bit, though. It makes a huge difference to be able to practice on bases and they all know this of course.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:28 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Iím surprised the top CWL clans donít plan for this more and change their base designs around a bit, though. It makes a huge difference to be able to practice on bases and they all know this of course.
    Which is exactly what I've heard support tells people who have complained about this in the past.