Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cwl fair play question

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    What you canít do is COLLUDE with another clan. There are 8 clans in a CWL. Clan A and Clan B talk to each other and decide to collude. This means they can either share information about other clans and base designs etc so they can practise, but also mainly, they will deliberately make their bases easier to 3 star so they both get 45 stars when attacking each other. This gives them a huge advantage to the rest of the clans.
    If you read the link, giving each other easy 3 stars is prohibited ("win-trading"), but sharing information about other clans is not.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    Side note: just looked it up and last cwl (one before this one) both suspected teams had 1 war each scored 45 stars in. I cant see if they were facing each other but i think we all know they were.
    There were no 45-45 traded wars last CWL in champs 1 (or any month in champ 1, IIRC). My ranking lists flag those up very easily.

Whether they were in the same CWL last season is something I can check easily if you tell me your clan tag. I have the complete record of all CWL wars for crystal league and up for the last 7 seasons - every attack by every player.

It's more or less impossible to match each other deliberately. Starting CWL at identical times yields at best around a 1 in 30 chance of being in the same group; less for some leagues at some times.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Side note: just looked it up and last cwl (one before this one) both suspected teams had 1 war each scored 45 stars in. I cant see if they were facing each other but i think we all know they were.

Edit: i went thru in game help and support and it all seems automated. I still dont see where i go to send a message to sc someone will see. Even if its not against any policy id like to bring this to sc attention. I dont believe this should be acceptable behavior in top lvl of cwl. Or that either of these clans should be listed in the top 10 of all clans for cwl.

IF ANY SC STAFF SEE THIS PLEASE PM ME FOR THEIR CLAN TAGS. Thank you.

seems unlikely that they managed to end up in the same group two seasons in a row, but stranger things have happened. do you have proof of this?

either way, you need to contact support and provide your evidence of win trading/collusion if you have any.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    seems unlikely that they managed to end up in the same group two seasons in a row, but stranger things have happened. do you have proof of this?

either way, you need to contact support and provide your evidence of win trading/collusion if you have any.
    Can we please move past the skepticism? This is happening. I listed enough evidence in different posts above that u should be able to tell.

Im not a clash detective working for sc. I cant pull logs of other clans activities. Its not my job to collect evidence. This is happening. Im just letting sc know so they can decide if this is how they want top cwl clans to behave. Or if they want to look into it.

Can we please move past the skepticism? This is happening. I listed enough evidence in different posts above that u should be able to tell.

Im not a clash detective working for sc. I cant pull logs of other clans activities. Its not my job to collect evidence. This is happening. Im just letting sc know so they can decide if this is how they want top cwl clans to behave. Or if they want to look into it.
    What do you want? We, the forums, can do nothing. You can report to support. If you can get past sparky.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    What do you want? We, the forums, can do nothing. You can report to support. If you can get past sparky.
    Apologies. Just frustrated. Its been a week of lots of work put into this cwl. Im leader.

Im not positive they were in same cwl group last cwl. I just know both of them scored 45 stars both in war 3. I just mention this as further suspicion.

Forum Elder
    Apologies. Just frustrated. Its been a week of lots of work put into this cwl. Im leader.

Im not positive they were in same cwl group last cwl. I just know both of them scored 45 stars both in war 3. I just mention this as further suspicion.
    I realise you must be frustrated, if it appears there have been some shenanigans going on in your league.
    But Onyx has already stated that there were no perfect draws last season, so that suspicion is simply wrong.
    And as Puma says, the likelihood of drawing the same clan twice in a row is remote, as is the possibility of rigging the draw, due to the time buffer.

Just maybe, when the stakes are high, there is the chance of reading a lot into given situations.
    Gather together what you have, and send it off.
    As far as I know, they dont enter into correspondence concerning your reports and suspicions, so you wont find out first hand what action, if any, they will take.

But at least you will have done your part in helping clean up the game if you report anything suspicious.
    And if your concerns are on the mark, then they wont be doing it for the next 2 seasons.
    That is the most we, as players, can do.

They are known to be affiliated with each other before cwl.

3 different people including one of our clan members informed us of them being affiliated. Were not talking about random clans. There are only 700 clans or so in champ 1. Most people in this league are familliar with a lot of the other top clans.

The chance of them being in the same cwl randomly is around 1 in 100. The chance of them being in the same cwl after intentionally trying to be is much much higher.

I dont have proof. But i have lots of evidence. Sc would have proof if they looked at their deleted clan descriptions naming each other. Or their joining eachothers clans all cwl long or building tons of previous enemies bases for the other clan to practice on (if these things occurred). Or how their scores are 5-7 stars higher on clans their other clan faced first.
    Since they are very high up, they are likely to be caught and suspended for two months. It SEEMS down lower they are more likely to get away with it but we don't really know that.

Quite a few clans have been busted for this. Some people get perm bans. It was very common early on. I'm only basing my reply on what I've seen people say in the forum. Sometimes I draw the wrong conclusion based on what I see on the forums. We never know if a post is true or not.

Sadly, if you're just talking about spying, I don't think SC will do anything unless it comes under the collusion umbrella. Sharing information on bases is spying and collusion but I don't know if that's the kind of collusion that SC is taking action on.
    Last edited by StormHeart; June 11th, 2019 at 06:34 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Right... at least I know who we are talking about now. I presume the 2 clans are "in****" and "****** warteam"? I can only see 4 clans that scored a 45 in war 3 last season, and those are the only pair that are in the same grouping this season.

They were in different groups last season, and in each group there was a clan tanking, entering a load of low bases. It's purely coincidence that the 2 clans got the 45* freebie in the same day.

The performance of the first one doesn't seem any different to their normal, often scoring 29-31. In fact they did better in May (even without the 45*). Their best result this season seems to be their 31-31 tie-break win over the clan with a name in all capitals - and that's a clan that their partners hadn't played yet.

The other clan has won 32-32, 32-30, 29-29, 36-30, 33-27, 34-28 in days 1-6. Day 5 was against their alleged "partners"; days 4 and 6 against clans that their partners had already played. Days 1-3 their partners hadn't played yet.

Those last 3 wars aren't ridiculously outside their normal range, but they are a bit higher than normal. Once I have day 7 results I can probably check their predicted scores (taking account of opponents usual defensive performance) to see just how unexpected the scores are
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

One or several top clans result is abnormal, first 4 wars and last 3 wars have a huge different.