Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: are there any new info about the practice mode?

Quote Originally Posted by arpithmania View Post
    just cuz some people dont share your opinion, doesnt mean they are whining. and if you listened closely to eino its clear that they(SC) will give us specific troops. and darian already said that its not a true practice mode. "tutorial" would have been a more suitable word for it than "practice".

for a cwl player like me, its useless. the main interest of practice mode for me was to actually do "practice" on my own time without worrying about my clan mates being online.
    Maybe (in time) the Practice / Tutorial will be Extended & Improved. In the meantime, we have one.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SyMi View Post
    The video doesn't speak much about it.Will there be like maxed out th12 to train on? What about the layouts? Will we be able to build specific layouts or just a few provided by SC?
    long ago there are practice features where you can use 1000 golem on any base you want lol
    (◣_◢)︻デ═一⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫(/*o*)/

Then it's mostly useless imo. There are plenty of video showing people how to do do proper attack, and they have the Goblin map for practice. Should be able to attack our own base to test our own design.
    Also, 24 hours cool down for minor change is ridiculous in friendly challenge. I think if less than 30% of the base was change within the last 24 hours period, it should be available instantly.

Max TH11- Asian Beauty provider in the US- http://www.meowmeowcastle.com/
    Three Stars Attacks Series- Learn to 3* max TH11, TH10 & TH9- Subscribe here

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    There will be more information on the Practice Mode in a later sneak peek. But to curb any rumors, no it's not a "practice against your own base" mode or "practice against other people's bases" mode. It's more for handholding and tutoring on different strategies.
    Hopefully this will change at some point, not the clan mates part that's what FC is for.

But if there was a way for us to hit our own bases and see where it can be improved that would be great.

A simple base lock would prevent folks from copying enemy war bases in a hope to practice on it before war.

A youtuber has already posted on this. I don't think so much it's a leak, its already been announced that there is a practice mode. Here it is : https://youtu.be/Qpp4pvc75WE

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Darian will practice mode give us loot?
    Looks like it gives a small amount of loot.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated.

I think this is a great idea. As a max th12 bar a few walls, there are still a few strats I have never really got to grips with and I am hoping this will give me some of the basics of them.

I understand what people have said about YT videos and FCs but you don't have to cook the army and you don't have to wait for someone with the appropriate th level and base style you would like to practice on to be available. It will also be useful for new players as well.

I am also really hoping its part of today's video about the clouds. I was really hoping today would be the last sneak peak with some sort of live stream at the weekend showcasing the new stuff.
    Last edited by basilbrush303; 1 Week Ago at 08:52 AM.
    'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

Quote Originally Posted by Derekflo222 View Post
    A youtuber has already posted on this. I don't think so much it's a leak, its already been announced that there is a practice mode. Here it is : https://youtu.be/Qpp4pvc75WE
    The video has been removed.
    Last edited by higgsbosons; 1 Week Ago at 09:58 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by o0oAnnyo0o View Post
    Then it's mostly useless imo. There are plenty of video showing people how to do do proper attack, and they have the Goblin map for practice. Should be able to attack our own base to test our own design.
    Also, 24 hours cool down for minor change is ridiculous in friendly challenge. I think if less than 30% of the base was change within the last 24 hours period, it should be available instantly.
    The cooldown was made in order to hinder hardcore war clans (especially maxed Th12) to copy their opponents' layout and practice endless times.