Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BH9 Sneak Peek is out!

So... if you can't do anything with Otto until the hut is at Level 5, what's the purpose of Levels 1 thru 4?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    So... if you can't do anything with Otto until the hut is at Level 5, what's the purpose of Levels 1 thru 4?
    A sense of accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Man...that’s a loaded question. My initial projections are that we are talking around 3-6 months for most players to get the bulk of the base upgraded. SO many are maxed BH8 and have been for a long time; that means we’ve had time to prepare by maxing storages, using and stacking Books, overflowing storages with bought resources, Hammers/Books/Runes stored up.... I think a decent number of regulars are going to be far along by the end of the first day - much further than we were on day 1 of BH8. Case in point - I plan on having OTTO right away and that means BM30, CC18, MT9 right away as well. I probably won’t work on the Hog Glider until later in the game or, if I do, I’ll end up using magic items/gems to max it quickly and I suspect a number of others will as well. Walls will be the bottle neck to fully completed bases, as usual.

I should have the upgrade guide done this weekend and a supplementary video about the same time. I am thinking it will need to be two tracks - one for those who can get OTTO early and another for those who have further to go (like, say, with a BM15 or such).
    Awesome! Thank you, you do a fantastic job

When will this update drop? It’s Wednesday so I assume next week maybe or will it be the weekend? I’m ready to move on already I got like 6 walls left that’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by HiTheNamesKevin View Post
    When will this update drop? It’s Wednesday so I assume next week maybe or will it be the weekend? I’m ready to move on already I got like 6 walls left that’s it.
    i think that dev video 2 goes tomorrow (june 13), so im hoping update for monday 17
    TH12: maxed

BB 8: maxed

​Waiting for new updates

Quote Originally Posted by lokoroxbr View Post
    i think that dev video 2 goes tomorrow (june 13), so im hoping update for monday 17
    I think thatís a reasonable assumption since dev update 2 ( OBS ) is coming tomorrow and Darian has stated itís one of the last sneak peeks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    I’ve got mega Tesla lvl 9 and BM lvl 30, but my Otto is still level 1, so I’m doubting there are levels 2 to 4. Unless unlocking Otto is done in the order: gear-ups (which is likely to have been done by many already), CCs lvl18, MT lvl9 and BM lvl30; that order could show some sort of level progression from 1 to 5.
    Perhaps that way there’d be an increase in HP as Otto goes up levels (has anyone noticed?). But it could be it wasn’t thought out too well.

Quote Originally Posted by MacCoinnich View Post
    Iíve got mega Tesla lvl 9 and BM lvl 30, but my Otto is still level 1, so Iím doubting there are levels 2 to 4. Unless unlocking Otto is done in the order: gear-ups (which is likely to have been done by many already), CCs lvl18, MT lvl9 and BM lvl30; that order could show some sort of level progression from 1 to 5.
    Perhaps that way thereíd be an increase in HP as Otto goes up levels (has anyone noticed?). But it could be it wasnít thought out too well.
    Yes, it's done in order but no increase in HP from lvl1 to lvl2...beyond that, I don't know as I have lvl4 unlocked (MT) but not lvl3 (CC) yet!