Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BH9 Sneak Peek is out!

Thank you, thoroughly enjoyed the video too! Whatís the max gold/elixir storage at BH9? In the video you had 12 million but thatís bc of the dev build. Is it 5 million or 6 million? Thanks

Forum Veteran
    the bh9 upgrade storage into bh itself is 200000 seen in gally vid. and by seeing upgrade costs, its almost certain max storage capacity is 5mil. 400000 extra on each gold storage + 200000 of bh storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Tis on the list. The HG is more the kind of troop you add to your strat. Take for example Minion Drops - I have run it with a camp of HGs in place of DS, and I target them at the Air Bombs. I call that strat, ďDrop and GlideĒ. You can do the same with any existing strat. Imagine running a Bart where you time the HG perfectlynwith your RBs so thyenstun the Crusher just as the RBs approach. That is how it will be used.

On the levels and such...I have an upgrade video coming out soon....

Yup!

Itís all part of the game. If you donít really play it much, it wonít affect your game very much though. Youíve only had 1 MB and 5 regular Builders this long, after all.
    yep i though that too. 3 camps minions, 2 camps DS and one hogs
    TH12: maxed

BB 8: maxed

​Waiting for new updates

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Thank you, thoroughly enjoyed the video too! Whatís the max gold/elixir storage at BH9? In the video you had 12 million but thatís bc of the dev build. Is it 5 million or 6 million? Thanks
    5M and the upgrade is 2.5M Gold/Elixir (depending on storage of course).

Quote Originally Posted by lokoroxbr View Post
    yep i though that too. 3 camps minions, 2 camps DS and one hogs
    It works very well against bases that put the AB too close to the edge. Really, it can be used against any such base that doesnít centralize defenses well.
    Last edited by Noctaire; June 10th, 2019 at 08:40 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

5M and the upgrade is 2.5M Gold/Elixir (depending on storage of course).

It works very well against bases that put the AB too close to the edge. Really, it can be used against any such base that doesn’t;t centralize defenses well.
    cant wait to see more gameplays from you mate

​Waiting for new updates

Centennial Club
    It works very well against bases that put the AB too close to the edge. Really, it can be used against any such base that doesn’t centralize defenses well.
    Easier yes, but not necessary that Hog targets be close to edge, they can be deep in core of base too, it's all about timing irrespective of strat used

Quote Originally Posted by iHeron View Post
    Easier yes, but not necessary that Hog targets be close to edge, they can be deep in core of base too, it's all about timing irrespective of strat used
    The closer to the center, the harder it will be to path the Hogs. It should definitely make for some interesting attacks, though...
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Hyped for this upgrade strategy, when do you think it will be ready? And can you accommodate for gold pass users like me who have 4 builder runes to spare, 2 in storage (gold and elixir) and 2 from the gold pass.
    Work until your idols become your rivals

Hyped for this upgrade strategy, when do you think it will be ready? And can you accommodate for gold pass users like me who have 4 builder runes to spare, 2 in storage (gold and elixir) and 2 from the gold pass.
    im also like you in runes, but i already have 8m gold and elixir for BB overflowed, and a bunch of books of buildings, everything, fighting, etc that i purchased over those last 15 months (i think)

​Waiting for new updates

Man...that’s a loaded question. My initial projections are that we are talking around 3-6 months for most players to get the bulk of the base upgraded. SO many are maxed BH8 and have been for a long time; that means we’ve had time to prepare by maxing storages, using and stacking Books, overflowing storages with bought resources, Hammers/Books/Runes stored up.... I think a decent number of regulars are going to be far along by the end of the first day - much further than we were on day 1 of BH8. Case in point - I plan on having OTTO right away and that means BM30, CC18, MT9 right away as well. I probably won’t work on the Hog Glider until later in the game or, if I do, I’ll end up using magic items/gems to max it quickly and I suspect a number of others will as well. Walls will be the bottle neck to fully completed bases, as usual.

I should have the upgrade guide done this weekend and a supplementary video about the same time. I am thinking it will need to be two tracks - one for those who can get OTTO early and another for those who have further to go (like, say, with a BM15 or such).
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)