Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BH9 Sneak Peek is out!

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    I’ve worked out my upgrade guide but here is my initial hit....

Upgrade BH8 - 3.8M

• Use Gold and a Book of Building; wait on using Hammer for more expensive upgrades.

Buy level up bonus pack - should include Lava Launcher and resources.

Buy everything new

• Lava Launcher - 3M
    • OTTO Hut - 100K
    • 4 Walls - 4K/each
    • FireCracker - 30K
    • Spring Trap - 10K
    • MegaMine - 30K

Upgrade Star Lab - 4M Elixir

Upgrade CCs

• 4.1M, 4.3M Elixir
    • Run from overflow or Hammer

Upgrade Mega Tesla 4.8M Gold

• Run from overflow or Hammer

Upgrade Battle Machine

• 3.6M-4.0M Elixir

Upgrade OTTO

• 3 Gear-Ups
    • Upgrade CC to L18
    • Upgrade MegaTesla
    • Upgrade BM to L30

After that, I will upgrade Beta Minions and Drop Ships for a maxed Minion Drops strat; bring the LL and and FC to L8, then hit my usual routine of upgrades to L9. Of course, storages will get upgrades when I need the capacity.

i think will max minions and ships asap. Also the mega tesla and i really hope that runes will come in pack. do you have a hint on that?
    TH12: maxed

BB 8: maxed

​Waiting for new updates

I'll max cannons, mega tesla and BM first ofc. Wanna get that Otto fella asap.
    I'll probably need to upgrade storages first tho

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    Awsome, I was going to hammer the builder hall, but you changed my mind and I will do it for the mega tesla
    Btw with the Gold pass 20% off you only need to upgrade storage for building or troops that cost more then 5.2M if there is any
    Do we know for a fact that the gold pass discounts will work in the builder base?
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    Do we know for a fact that the gold pass discounts will work in the builder base?
    They already do. The last update had a fix for a few things that accidentally weren't included, like army camps.

ETA: Citation: I just started Drop Ships to 16 for 3.23 million.
    Last edited by themariofan; June 10th, 2019 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?

Season’s pass perks work on the BB. That’s another reason to use Gold rather than a hammer on the BH upgrade - it’s definitely more affordable with the perk. They’re fixing some of the BB items that did not respond to perks as well, so that’s good. I’ll use a Hammer on a couple of higher cost items, but for most I have Books and Runes.

There is no additional Army Camp, but I don’t think we really need one. I mean, SAs get 2 more, BDs get 1 more, and you get 3 HGs in a Camp, so....

The Power Potion now provides not only a boost to the level of the troop but also to the count in the Army Camp. That was fixed a long time ago (maybe 9 months now...?).

SC has not provided us with a final date for when the update will drop, but it won’t be much longer obviously - they said June and it’s already the 10th. Darian has consistently stuck to the June goal on everything he’s said.

No information yet on what will be in the level up bonus pack. I’m hoping it will be resources and a L4 Lava Launcher. SC has switched it up a little on the packs recently, so....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Since you have access to the developer build...could you share with us some of the main upgrade costs and times? Thanks
    Work until your idols become your rivals

Season’s pass perks work on the BB. That’s another reason to use Gold rather than a hammer on the BH upgrade - it’s definitely more affordable with the perk. They’re fixing some of the BB items that did not respond to perks as well, so that’s good. I’ll use a Hammer on a couple of higher cost items, but for most I have Books and Runes.

There is no additional Army Camp, but I don’t think we really need one. I mean, SAs get 2 more, BDs get 1 more, and you get 3 HGs in a Camp, so....

The Power Potion now provides not only a boost to the level of the troop but also to the count in the Army Camp. That was fixed a long time ago (maybe 9 months now...?).

SC has not provided us with a final date for when the update will drop, but it won’t be much longer obviously - they said June and it’s already the 10th. Darian has consistently stuck to the June goal on everything he’s said.

No information yet on what will be in the level up bonus pack. I’m hoping it will be resources and a L4 Lava Launcher. SC has switched it up a little on the packs recently, so....
    My guess is next Monday or Tuesday this update will drop. I have a feeling Thursday sneak peek is OBS

can you do some videos of attacks with new hog troop, and also new lvls perhaps?

thanks for the infos
    TH12: maxed

BB 8: maxed

​Waiting for new updates

I just hate one thing in this update. That is if u want the 6th builder in main village u will have to upgrade to bh9. Not even this u will have to maxed the otto hut. I really don't like itttttt.

/Sumit
    Last edited by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun; June 10th, 2019 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lokoroxbr View Post
    can you do some videos of attacks with new hog troop, and also new lvls perhaps?

thanks for the infos
    Tis on the list. The HG is more the kind of troop you add to your strat. Take for example Minion Drops - I have run it with a camp of HGs in place of DS, and I target them at the Air Bombs. I call that strat, “Drop and Glide”. You can do the same with any existing strat. Imagine running a Bart where you time the HG perfectlynwith your RBs so thyenstun the Crusher just as the RBs approach. That is how it will be used.

On the levels and such...I have an upgrade video coming out soon....

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Since you have access to the developer build...could you share with us some of the main upgrade costs and times? Thanks
    Yup!

Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    I just hate one thing in this update. That is if u want the 6th builder in main village u will have to upgrade to bh9. Not even this u will have to maxed the otto hut. I really don't like itttttt.

/Sumit
    It’s all part of the game. If you don’t really play it much, it won’t affect your game very much though. You’ve only had 1 MB and 5 regular Builders this long, after all.
    Last edited by Noctaire; June 10th, 2019 at 06:37 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.