Thread: looking for an active neighborhood.

Fresh Spawn

looking for an active neighborhood.

Hey all,

Iím level 22 atm, i play around 1/2hours a day.
    Sadly i didnít find an active neighborhood. In the recommended.

I prefer it in the timezone from Europe, because iím from the Netherlands myself. But i can join other timezones too. But wonít be active around the time that youíll be active.

Also need new neighbor friends? My treeís and bushes wont grow anymore

Greetz,

Fresh Spawn

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Yeia View Post
    Hey all,

Iím level 22 atm, i play around 1/2hours a day.
    Sadly i didnít find an active neighborhood. In the recommended.

I prefer it in the timezone from Europe, because iím from the Netherlands myself. But i can join other timezones too. But wonít be active around the time that youíll be active.

Also need new neighbor friends? My treeís and bushes wont grow anymore

Greetz,

Hi,

You can join my starting hood! I joined several, but was annoyed that most did not participated, and my level is too low to join neighborhoods that are focussed on derby's only. So I made my own!

• lvl 20 and up
    • participate in all derby's
    • growing together
    • helping each other

Just starting this hood, But I would like a hood that is active and want a hood in which we can grow together!

Also looking for co-leaders!

Want to join this new hood? search for: blue dogs #pp9rcqjl

Hi, Glad you posted in. I first understood your play time as one half hour daily as fractional 1/2. But I think you might be saying you play 1 to 2 hours daily. Not sure. I will try to help.

Since Hay Day is a global game it may be a bit difficult finding a hood with players only in a specific location. If you want to be in an English speaking hood then look for that.

If you want a specific location try searching for a hood name that has the name of the country you want players from.

Find a hood that has players around your farm level.
    Find a hood that has at least 15 or 20 members so hopefully it be active. Some farms in any hood may be inactive.

Since you be in the game a short time each day, avoid any hood with derby requirements if you are wanting to try derby.
    Some hoods advertise 'casual derby' which be better if time limited.

You do not have to play derby in a hood. Just make sure you are opted out of derby before it starts each week.
    How to opt out of derby-- Go to settings, advanced settings, remove check from Derby setting.
    Good Luck in finding a hood to your liking. Join one and if not to your liking, then leave and try another for a few days until you find one you want to stay. There has to be over a million neighborhoods out there.

ABOUT your tree and bushes: Did you know that....
    You can harvest them 4 times before you discard them and plant more.
    When they go dead the first time, you post help signs on them to get them revived.
    You do not have to be in a hood to get someone to revive them.
    Just advertised any item in the Daily Dirt paper from your shop. If your item sells fast and still have the help signs then advertise again. A new ad becomes available every 4 minutes. You can also ad more than one crate at the same to get your helps done faster if no one helps after the first ad is posted. Other players in Hay Day will see the help sign in the paper and come to your farm to revive your trees.

After the trees/bushes go dead the second time, you will have to use your saws , axes to remove and plant new ones. That is why it is good to hang on to many saws and axes when you earn them in the game or find some in the paper.