Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - BH9 Dev Update Video - When Pigs Fly!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Builderbase and main village are two quite different villages with different strategies.

There’s no harm at all in rushing B.B.
    except when people hear the word “rushed” in clash they break out in hyves. “Maxing”has been drilled so far into their fibers they completely forget where it came from and why it was a good plan once.

Yaa, thats true bt i m going make rush now bb just for 6th..

Quote Originally Posted by Aminsab View Post
    Its getting ridiculous day by day
    When i started to fill
    1. Winter snowman
    + they remove stacking of potions nd books
    2.golden pig
    3.golden pass
    4 again limiting hammers
    5 now this for gettin 6 th builder play bb
    You sound pretty hard done by. That being said, wasn't that long ago that none of these magic items existed and it was actually quite an effort to max out. And that was the case for the majority of clash's existence. So, if they now make some changes because it has become slightly too easy, is that such a bad thing? It's not like there aren't a plethora of magic items constantly available still through clan games, cwl, events, and season challenges...

Quote Originally Posted by raptorsleeve View Post
    You sound pretty hard done by. That being said, wasn't that long ago that none of these magic items existed and it was actually quite an effort to max out. And that was the case for the majority of clash's existence. So, if they now make some changes because it has become slightly too easy, is that such a bad thing? It's not like there aren't a plethora of magic items constantly available still through clan games, cwl, events, and season challenges...
    Ps : th12 maxed

Pro Member
    I don’t think we’ll truly only find out how things will work until the Update actually arrives & we all get chance to see how it works.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    I don’t think we’ll truly only find out how things will work until the Update actually arrives & we all get chance to see how it works.
    What do we need to wait for? It’s all here - black on white.

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Yea...Its gonna be a bh 9 rush fest with lv 1 defences everywhere. Attacks will be entertaining too. Oh and lv 18 baby drags means that ITzu´s baby dragon spam (BDSM) is back. 24 of those and only one more firecracker. Its gonna get interesting.
    ItZu made DBDS? i cant believe he would make such an unskilled attack

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    The thing is, lower THs can’t get it, because of the TH lvl restriction.

Moreover, 6th builder is in my opinion very valuable at TH11 and higher due to heroes. As of right now, we have to upgrade our heroes within three weeks the CWL is not taking place (if we want to participate) and sixth builder can definitely help with that - loot is not the problem, time is.
    i had to gem almost 2000 gems to clear space for my builders as a new th10. continued to have gold overflow problems for weeks afterward. 6th builder would have helped.

The thing is, lower THs can’t get it, because of the TH lvl restriction.

Moreover, 6th builder is in my opinion very valuable at TH11 and higher due to heroes. As of right now, we have to upgrade our heroes within three weeks the CWL is not taking place (if we want to participate) and sixth builder can definitely help with that - loot is not the problem, time is.
    Well said Master. I am currently at TH11. I have 3 builders constantly working to hero's between CWL 1 builder working on walls and 1 upgrading defense's. A 6th builder would be very handy.

When you a waiting 10 days per upgrade and can smash out 1-2 upgrades a day, it does not take long to run out of builders and need to pour loot into walls.

Only problem is SC intentionally picked building that most people have not maxed, so even some people that play bb still need months of grinding before they get the extra builder...
    Damn you SC 👊
    Pick some stuff I have maxed. 😁

Pro Member
    What do we need to wait for? It’s all here - black on white.
    I’m in agreement with you but with so many asking questions, obviously not everybody is fully aware

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by silversnake33 View Post
    i had to gem almost 2000 gems to clear space for my builders as a new th10. continued to have gold overflow problems for weeks afterward. 6th builder would have helped.
    I feel you, my second account is a TH10
    Leader of Slovak Brothers #2RJ2YCGR
    Lvl 234, maxed TH 12, my mini is a late TH10
    Vastness of Universe: Billions of galaxies... Trillions of stars... Countless planets... I ? I am anything but significant...