Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - BH9 Dev Update Video - When Pigs Fly!

Pro Member
    I hope the base trophy count will be higher, because 4000 is already low and another level will make things even worse.

Awesome twist, need to work on my BB and lots to catch up. The only thing that made me wonder is that we need to be maxed BB9 in order to get Otto. That would take really long before we get there, esp where there is only 1 builder in BB.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAsh View Post
    Awesome twist, need to work on my BB and lots to catch up. The only thing that made me wonder is that we need to be maxed BB9 in order to get Otto. That would take really long before we get there, esp where there is only 1 builder in BB.
    The builder isnt the only problem tho. You cant really loot enough every day to be able to keep the builder busy all the time..

a 6th builder via the builder base is just dumb.. this update is gonna be one step forward two steps backwards

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    The builder isnt the only problem tho. You cant really loot enough every day to be able to keep the builder busy all the time..
    Yes you can if you don't miss any attacks and are in a high enough trophy range to earn enough loot. If your a BH8 hanging out in 2500 cups then yes loot will be an issue. If your in the 4000 range you should be able to keep 1 builder busy.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Yes you can if you don't miss any attacks and are in a high enough trophy range to earn enough loot. If your a BH8 hanging out in 2500 cups then yes loot will be an issue. If your in the 4000 range you should be able to keep 1 builder busy.
    One, okay, two, you wont.
    Anyway, any news of the possible date for the update?

At this point i just wish there is a buff to how we get loot in BB, thats not gonna happen i know so maybe just a temporary event with update which lets us reach loot cap twice a day or even more loot would be a nice day and would help people upgrading BM for o.t.t.o

Doesn't make any sense. What about low builder halls, those are the players who actually need to get things done fast, they need six builder and otto. The players who are already max......

Quote Originally Posted by Happy1998 View Post
    Doesn't make any sense. What about low builder halls, those are the players who actually need to get things done fast, they need six builder and otto. The players who are already max......
    Not really. In my th8 bh5 mini, I have a hard time keeping the builders going with the short upgrade times on both bases. Only in high bh levels do you need two and then only during events that accelerate the amount of loot you earn.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22