Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derbies In General. We need a Normal Derby in between all these special Derbies Pls.

Centennial Club
    These back-to-back special derbies are annoying. It is particularly bad go have a Power Derby the same week there is an opportunity to earn Triple XP running tuck orders, which depletes one’s stock and makes it tough playing Power Derby, too. Need other types of derbies and have normal derbies between special derbies. Please. We beg you.

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    So we all know there is a big update coming soon. Anyone else think that maybe some of the anomalies that are happening with events and derbies may be to allow the team to focus on the update? That’s where my brain is right now.

Doesn’t mean I like it, but IMO it’s a valid reason.
    🙋 <<<<< That's me, with my hand up!

'Cos, yes, I agree & think the HD team are making it easier for themselves as we get closer to the update. There is probably a lot of pressure on them now to get everything complete & tested to be ready on time.

There may be pressure on them, but easier to put in a normal derby in between than a themed one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddafetanmore View Post
    These back-to-back special derbies are annoying. It is particularly bad go have a Power Derby the same week there is an opportunity to earn Triple XP running tuck orders, which depletes one’s stock and makes it tough playing Power Derby, too. Need other types of derbies and have normal derbies between special derbies. Please. We beg you.
    I prefer not to have ‘regular’ Derbies, I find them incredibly dull, we’ve had loads of them, for a long time now. It’s just a different Derby and there’s no reason to have that more than any other —or ever again frankly—

It’s not ‘particularly bad’ to have a Power Derby the same week as Triple XP, it simply adds another dimension and makes you think about things, it’s GOOD when things are a challenge & drag you out of your comfort zone.

If I was pushed to begging, it would be to NOT to have the old plain Derby.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

When you really think about it, a power derby is actually shorter than a regular derby by a half a task if you normally do all ten. It sounds daunting, but I actually find it easier to complete the tasks in short bursts of half tasks. I think it’s easier on your resources and offers more variety. The only downside is that you r competing for tasks twice as often....but then the drop rate is also double. So overall I think the pros outweigh the cons.
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Totally agree with this thread. Blossom, Power, Blossom, Power..... wouldn’t be so bad if we saw a Bingo derby in between, it definitely needs a shake up and some variety please.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I prefer not to have ‘regular’ Derbies, I find them incredibly dull, we’ve had loads of them, for a long time now. It’s just a different Derby and there’s no reason to have that more than any other —or ever again frankly—

It’s not ‘particularly bad’ to have a Power Derby the same week as Triple XP, it simply adds another dimension and makes you think about things, it’s GOOD when things are a challenge & drag you out of your comfort zone.

If I was pushed to begging, it would be to NOT to have the old plain Derby.

Dear SC,

pls ignore the crazy person...

yours,

udders

ps, a regular derby would be muchly appreciated
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790
    Hay Day Farmers (Adult Only/16+) Discord:https://discord.gg/JVp9rtN

I wouldn't say i hate regular derbies but i definitely am not asking for one. This derby/truck event week hasn't been that much harder for regular gameplay for me. Since its taken me much longer to complete all my tasks (because breaks in between because im fighting to get good ones) it gives me time to replenish my barn also stack. Also i usually have a lot more space in the barn which just makes gameplay easier.

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 90 |136/144 | Rep Level: 20 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    When you really think about it, a power derby is actually shorter than a regular derby by a half a task if you normally do all ten. It sounds daunting, but I actually find it easier to complete the tasks in short bursts of half tasks. I think it’s easier on your resources and offers more variety. The only downside is that you r competing for tasks twice as often....but then the drop rate is also double. So overall I think the pros outweigh the cons.
    I agree with you. I find the power derbies to be easier and quicker to complete. I much prefer them to the ‘normal’ derbies.

Farm Level 171. Town 52. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

I really do not understand the purpose of back to back special derbies and the triple xp events up from double xp.
    Are there many players losing interest in the game is why the faster pace?

I really got a thrill out of the triple XP and hope they have it again but not 2 of them back to back. Give us some down time to rebuild inventory and get our production back to normal.

I think all of this faster pace setup is making many players stressed out trying to keep up.
    This week's Power derby tasks been awful. There have not been hardly any fast tasks to uplift the players, such as mine, help, fast crop.