Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derbies In General. We need a Normal Derby in between all these special Derbies Pls.

Derbies In General. We need a Normal Derby in between all these special Derbies Pls.

Just like to mention, Is it possible to have a break between the Special Derbies, ie, blossom, power, bingo, special derbies, with a Normal Derby in between, its a lot of pressure all these special derbies every single week on hoods? Please put a normal derby between - to give us a break. 🥇🥈🥉🏆🏇🏇

I second that motion

Wow another power derby??? Seriously? We just had this before the blossom one!

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by djmax View Post
    Wow another power derby??? Seriously? We just had this before the blossom one!
    I actually just said this in NH chat.

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

ďI love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.Ē ― Audrey Hepburn

I will 3rd and 4th that. I love the special derbies, but I also love the regular derbies.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I agree Robyn but i also would like to see more other themed derbies ...just something new... lately its always the same.
    We are getting bored.We need a new challenge...hoods stick together just becoz the team members they love and out of loyalty.
    But the task board is since a few weeks really hard and it causing stress to people.
    Also lots of same tasks popping up.
    So supercell if you want to keep the people playing Hayday better take some action.
    I sure hope the new update brings back the fun in the game but if its buying those 3 new coins again for gems or new land again with permits(we hardly get)im affraid lots of people are getting disappointed.
    If you need help to get new derby themes we like why not start a poll here?
    Please bring the fun back and not wait till the new update.

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    113 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

So we all know there is a big update coming soon. Anyone else think that maybe some of the anomalies that are happening with events and derbies may be to allow the team to focus on the update? That’s where my brain is right now.

Doesn’t mean I like it, but IMO it’s a valid reason.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    So we all know there is a big update coming soon. Anyone else think that maybe some of the anomalies that are happening with events and derbies may be to allow the team to focus on the update? Thatís where my brain is right now.

Doesnít mean I like it, but IMO itís a valid reason.
    Oh I do hope so😁

I like the power derby. But it is a long slog.

I totally think the loooong Events and no stress (for SC) Derbies are because of the ‘Big Update’.

Personally, I think we have had more than enough of the (boring) ‘regular’ Derby, if we never had another one I’d be happy!

I’d LOVE some totally new style ones though.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I totally agree with you Yvonne.
    We definitely need a break in between themed derbies, new production baskets, new themes, etc. In a large hood theme derby after theme derby is hard especially when people work etc too. Not saying we dont like them just would like a break in between.