Thread: Yellow tent with chicken in it

Yellow tent with chicken in it

Does anyone know how to get that decoration? A yellow tent with in the top a cowboyhat en in the tent a chicken who peaks uit te door now and then, ik like it a lot but canít find it.

That wonderful tent, as well as the little campfire with a tea kettle on it, were part of a diamond deco offer almost 2 years ago. They have not been available in any other way since. A lot of us wish they would reappear.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

I want this soooo much. I am so jealous of those who do. HD should reintroduce this. I think they would make a pee pot of money selling this again.

^^^ Would you like me to post a screenshot so you can stroke your screen?

Imma do it if you want
    Last edited by udderly; June 10th, 2019 at 06:19 PM.
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790
    Hay Day Farmers (Adult Only/16+) Discord:https://discord.gg/JVp9rtN

Only if you can tell me how to cut and past it on my farm...I love that deco! I donít buy diamonds so Iíll probably never behold itís beauty on my farm...sigh...So wish they would offer it for sale. I would pay Maggie like prices for it!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

I also wish they would offer decos for in game diamonds not the purchased diamonds that come with a deco. I have enough diamonds to buy something but there is nothing new to buy in game.
    Farm Level 98, 134 Achievements
    Started playing November 2013

I seriously hope there’s some plan in Helsinki to make all the fabulous decos the designers have created for diamond deco offers available in some way within the game. They can be expensive. They can require a major investment of effort—for example, originally the three blooming trees were a diamond deco offer. I didn’t “buy” them because they were offered in September and didn’t make sense with my fall farm decor. Those trees were later offered as trophy prizes for the Derby, and I believe they were offered a third time (when I finally got one) as a last-horseshoe option.

I’ve bought many of the diamond deco offers since SC first sprang them on us cold at the 2016 birthday (5 balloon bunches, piŮata and bouncy house). I absolutely bought the tent—the Dibley chickens insisted. No tent, no eggs. I know I spent real money to get that tent, but that was almost two years ago. I have no problem with SC making “exclusive” decos that I paid $$ for available in the game after a reasonable time. That used to happen regularly—I’m looking at my precious little white wagon with blue forget-me-nots that eventually found its way to the store after being a Derby prize.

Now, it seems like there are almost never any new decos in the shop. Summer has arrived on the farm and we still have the same few summer decos (picnic blanket and kiddy pool) that we had when I started farming in 2014. I don’t think it’s too much to ask for one new in-shop deco each season. They can be expensive; they can be graphics that are already out there...like the tent. (Hint, hint.) This would be especially appropriate for the items the are offered in sets of 5 like the birthday balloons and the myriad fences that have appeared as diamond deco offers.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; June 11th, 2019 at 03:14 AM.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    Only if you can tell me how to cut and past it on my farm...I love that deco! I donít buy diamonds so Iíll probably never behold itís beauty on my farm...sigh...So wish they would offer it for sale. I would pay Maggie like prices for it!
    if i could loan you mine, i would it is definitely most cute lol...wouldn't it be great if for their b'day, they offered all diamond decos for coin instead?

one can dream
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790
    Hay Day Farmers (Adult Only/16+) Discord:https://discord.gg/JVp9rtN

Thatís most generous udderly... Iíll continue to dream!🥰🌷🌸
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

What MiniGardener said.
    I would appreciate another chance at a couple I hemmed and hawed about...then they were gone.
    (Btw love my campfire kettle )

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    I seriously hope thereís some plan in Helsinki to make all the fabulous decos the designers have created for diamond deco offers available in some way within the game. They can be expensive. They can require a major investment of effortófor example, originally the three blooming trees were a diamond deco offer. I didnít ďbuyĒ them because they were offered in September and didnít make sense with my fall farm decor. Those trees were later offered as trophy prizes for the Derby, and I believe they were offered a third time (when I finally got one) as a last-horseshoe option.

Iíve bought many of the diamond deco offers since SC first sprang them on us cold at the 2016 birthday (5 balloon bunches, piŮata and bouncy house). I absolutely bought the tentóthe Dibley chickens insisted. No tent, no eggs. I know I spent real money to get that tent, but that was almost two years ago. I have no problem with SC making ďexclusiveĒ decos that I paid $$ for available in the game after a reasonable time. That used to happen regularlyóIím looking at my precious little white wagon with blue forget-me-nots that eventually found its way to the store after being a Derby prize.

Now, it seems like there are almost never any new decos in the shop. Summer has arrived on the farm and we still have the same few summer decos (picnic blanket and kiddy pool) that we had when I started farming in 2014. I donít think itís too much to ask for one new in-shop deco each season. They can be expensive; they can be graphics that are already out there...like the tent. (Hint, hint.) This would be especially appropriate for the items the are offered in sets of 5 like the birthday balloons and the myriad fences that have appeared as diamond deco offers.
    Level 124, Town 36
    always working on barn and town