Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Derby

New Derby

Good afternoon,

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a more variety of derbies or different dishes to make for any of the derbies? With all the dishes we can make, it seems we get the same ole stuff to make.

It seems we get the same Derby rotation- Power, Blossom, Regular, Mystery and maybe a Bingo Derby once in a blue moon.

What is everyones thought of a Mystery Power Derby 😁. I love the mystery derby.

I think the repetition in items helps to ensure that even lower level farms are able to participate.

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 90 |136/144 | Rep Level: 20 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone

Quote Originally Posted by Harley01Quinn View Post
    What is everyones thought of a Mystery Power Derby . I love the mystery derby.
    I really dislike both the mystery and power derbies, so for me the combination would be a nightmare. But I’m sure there are people who would enjoy it.

I would LOVE a Mystery Power derby. There are people in my neighborhood who would implode if it happened.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I think what is so positive about Power Derby is that each task requirements are shorter. This moves the task completion along more rapidly thus exciting players more at the fulfillment of such.

The Blossom Derby is only works great if a team is very bonded together. Takes great communication, much patience, reasonable intellect, much game/derby experience, much time of being online to play. The larger the team, the less likely it fit these requirements.

It sounds like a good idea to combine something like perhaps Power Derby characteristics into a Bingo Derby. But at the moment, the thought of mixing the Blossom in really irks me.

What really is needed is more special designed Derbies besides any combos.

My main gripe with mystery derby is ..... impossible to complete tasks popping up in the final hours. Growing strawberries is a particularly bad one as they take so long and no-one can sit with fields full of strawberries just in case.

i think it needs a tweak to ensure that mystery tasks are able to be completed in the remaining time.

Centennial Club
    I think a Power Mystery derby would be great except the number of tasks should be less than in a regular power derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Alijay13 View Post
    My main gripe with mystery derby is ..... impossible to complete tasks popping up in the final hours. Growing strawberries is a particularly bad one as they take so long and no-one can sit with fields full of strawberries just in case.

i think it needs a tweak to ensure that mystery tasks are able to be completed in the remaining time.
    I think that would be unfair to those that put a lot of work in from the beginning. To make it easier to those who stall isn't right. We leave a few easy tasks up at the end from for players that may need "just one more".

I would enjoy a Power Mystery Derby.

i wouldnt enjoy anything with the Blossom Derby as I play Solo and the Blossom Derby is just a regular Derby for us playing Solo, anything added to it would probably make it either a nightmare OR even less playable.
    Last edited by SmallChange; June 17th, 2019 at 01:16 PM.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Opt me out on Mystery Derby.

How about a POWER DIAMOND DERBY! A number of category slots to accumulate completed tasks from all players on team.
    Once the assigned count has been reached each player on the team wins the amount of diamonds shown for the prize on that slot.

Each slot would be of a specific category example....
    Slot 1 - Complete 6 basket tasks total. Each player wins 3 diamonds
    Slot 2 - Complete 7 crop tasks total. Each player wins 3 diamonds.
    Slot 3 - Complete 6 boat or fishing tasks total. Each player wins 5 diamonds.
    Slot 4 - Complete 9 Town tasks total. Each player wins 5 diamonds.
    Slot 5 - Complete 4 mine / help tasks. Each player wins 3 diamonds.
    Slot 6 - Complete 4 production machine tasks (non-basket) . Win 3 diamonds.

The total number of completions required would be system determined by how many players on team.
    This is a type of derby that players can work together to try and fill as many slots as possible.