Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Special XP event week followed by...”Extra Special” events week?

seriously now SC ??? again XP week ?
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 114
    KIK: Timpie1980

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    But..but..the baby farms! They LOVE those xxl-xp events, don't they?
    New set of tyres and oil change on all my baby farm trucks! We are ready!
    At least I'm trying to avoid reaching lvl 49 on my baby farm as DD is much better without rustic bouquet. I just love how easy it is find useful stuff without flooding bouquets. On the other hand I might be interested in being able to do chocolate bars (lvl 54) so dunno.

I was wondering if I should be tagging truck orders for help in case someone wanted the XP. I have never tagged trucks and don’t know how it works, but maybe it doesn’t matter. I have no active members in my neighbourhood so it would be via the paper.

Centennial Club
    im lvl 171, my barns are emty cause the 2 xp last week, now we got a 3xp? This has no sense.

And power derby again?

Who turned on the auto pilot?

for the first time EVER, I am considering opting out
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Hmm something fishy going on with Supercell here - really hoping that it’s a preparation ploy for the imminent so long waited for moohosive update
    Farm 234, Town 80
    Everything complete....
    Just 66 Scrolls to go!!
    Barn 12,900 - Silo 12,000
    kik: perky76

Wussy, I think you are right about the auto-pilot being on. I think it’s because they are spending loads of time on the update and making less stressful for themselves. And just maybe, it would be beneficial for some players to be a few levels higher than they are now.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

^^^ I've been wondering about this too, momscar... For ages they throttled the xp events to force a slow down on level up and suddenly we got 2x, then 3x xp?

Umm, other than wanting us all to spend diamonds hiring Tom, I gotta wonder... "why?"
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790
    Hay Day Farmers (Adult Only/16+) Discord:https://discord.gg/JVp9rtN

I am loving the x3 XP week so far. I'm level 183 and I expect to go to level 185 during this truck event. The points are huge!

My guess is if there is a specific reason for the back-to-back XP weeks, it has something to do with the upcoming update, which I believe is going to be an area involving a Trading Post and other ways for players to exchange, buy, and sell goods. SC probably wants people to use up some of their stock so there isn't a stampede to the Trading Post on the first day. It could also be that you have to be a certain level to use parts of the Trading Post area so they are giving players a chance to level up. Or maybe SC just thought people were enjoying the XP Weeks and they wanted to give everyone more of what they enjoy. Or it could be all about diamonds. But it doesn't feel like that to me this time. If they want more money, they can just keep giving me special offers for land permits, but I haven't had one in weeks.
    Last edited by Greencheese; June 10th, 2019 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Wussy, I think you are right about the auto-pilot being on. I think it’s because they are spending loads of time on the update and making less stressful for themselves.
    This makes lots of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    And just maybe, it would be beneficial for some players to be a few levels higher than they are now.
    When we get the 4X XP next week when they do the SUPER very special XP week, we will know they are up to something.