Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video of BH9, new troops defences

Centennial Club
    Ok, I'm pretty sure now that the new troop is the "Hog Flyer", and when he gets shot down he becomes a ground based troop

Quote Originally Posted by iHeron View Post
    Ok, I'm pretty sure now that the new troop is the "Hog Flyer", and when he gets shot down he becomes a ground based troop
    Pretty lame tbh.

Video removed

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    What we know from the video:

Level 30 battle machine
    More walls available
    New levels for everything
    New flying troop, it has wings.
    Max storage limit: 12 million! (Save those runes until you upgrade your storages)
    New defence, not sure what it does since itís only a photo

Better quality video with gameplay: https://youtu.be/Pcdufnl1Fi8
    The new defense is probably the poison mortar. I'm guessing it shoots like a mortar but it deals poison damage on impact. This was one of the defenses leaked a while ago. It's design also seems to fit the description since it looks like there's a poison spell underneath it.

Quote Originally Posted by RobroCOC View Post
    The new defense is probably the poison mortar. I'm guessing it shoots like a mortar but it deals poison damage on impact. This was one of the defenses leaked a while ago. It's design also seems to fit the description since it looks like there's a poison spell underneath it.
    The poison mortar was no leaked defence. It was a fake Darian already stated as false flag afaik.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; June 9th, 2019 at 10:21 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    The poison mortar was no leaked defence. It was a fake Darian already stated as false flag afaik.
    I can't bring up the specific quotes but I believe Darian has called previous leaks fake and absurd, yet they still appear in the update. I believe he did that for the new spell levels leak.

I just have to vent, how frustrating it is that they try to cover up everything. All we want to know is whatís coming, and of course the video ended up being pulled. Are we seriously supposed to be kept in the dark about everything? Itís very frustrating that these content creators get to know everything while we seem to know nothing until release date

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I just have to vent, how frustrating it is that they try to cover up everything. All we want to know is whatís coming, and of course the video ended up being pulled. Are we seriously supposed to be kept in the dark about everything? Itís very frustrating that these content creators get to know everything while we seem to know nothing until release date
    You've been waiting for more than 1 year. I think you can wait a couple of days more lol

Quote Originally Posted by abilal95 View Post
    You've been waiting for more than 1 year. I think you can wait a couple of days more lol
    Couple more months*

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    FYI you will probably never get anything out of SC on a weekend, ever. All Sundays are public holidays there & employment rights are a thing. You can vent all you want, but it won't make any difference. If SC don't do anything by Friday, you'll have a long wait.