Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby farm and hoods

Baby farm and hoods

If you are in a hood in your main farm can you be in a different hood in your baby farm? Thanks.

Sure! Many do, I believe. I took mine out for a stroll too but couldn't find a suitable hood
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790
    Hay Day Farmers (Adult Only/16+) Discord:https://discord.gg/JVp9rtN

In the same hood, in a different hood, in your own little hood etc. Me and a friend have our own little hood with only a bunch of baby farms, not a single main farm in that hood.
    Some hood leaders wil moan if they discover you having farms in different hoods. Go figure.
    Last edited by BULIGO; June 9th, 2019 at 01:27 PM.

I am a co leader on my main farm. I am in a neighborhood with my husband and daughter.
    I have a second neighborhood with my baby farm where I am a leader. I don't think I will merge the two. My intention is to keep them separate and have my baby farm travel to different neighborhoods of friends to support them during the derby with townspeople.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I most certainly do. My main farm is in a derby heavy hood but i don't play derby on my baby so Ô joined a more relaxed hood.

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 90 |136/144 | Rep Level: 20 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone

How do you manage your baby farm? Do you use multiple devices, each with its on login? Do you have multiple FB accounts? How do you do it? I’d like to start a baby farm, but seems like it may be too difficult.

Also, do you personally buy Tom for your grown-up farm AND baby farm?
    Kik: susanktz
    Hay Day: level 194
    Game ID: Qq0ru0jy
    EST Time Zone (GMT -5)

How do you log out of Hay Day? I’m trying to start a baby farm on my daughters old iPad, but can’t figure out how to log out so I can start over. Removing Hay Day and reinstalling didn’t help.
    EST Time Zone (GMT -5)

Quote Originally Posted by susanktz View Post
    How do you log out of Hay Day? I’m trying to start a baby farm on my daughters old iPad, but can’t figure out how to log out so I can start over. Removing Hay Day and reinstalling didn’t help.
    It helps to have Supercell ID. I use the Supercell ID to log out and in of my bases on Clash of Clans. It looks like the same thing for HayDay. After you have the Supercell ID set up then in the options menu click on "connected" under Supercell ID. I only have 1 Hayday farm but it looks like it works the same as on CoC. You need a second email address to setup a second Supercell ID.

Quote Originally Posted by susanktz View Post
    How do you log out of Hay Day? Iím trying to start a baby farm on my daughters old iPad, but canít figure out how to log out so I can start over. Removing Hay Day and reinstalling didnít help.
    You should also go to the device settings and log out of gamecenter. Otherwise, it will likely bring up your own farm

I manage 3 farms, 4 clash and 1 boom beach account on one device through supercell ID
    Last edited by WussyPuss; June 10th, 2019 at 03:00 AM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Where so I go to get a supercell ID?

sorry to be so illiterate. ��
    EST Time Zone (GMT -5)