Thread: Clan War League: Should count for overall war record

Clan War League: Should count for overall war record

The title says it all.. Makes no sense that the wars within the CWL aren't part of the record in "Wars won". I know it's just a detail, but clans that do not participate in CWL are adding wars to the record, and getting an unfair advantage over the clans doing CWL. Since participation is optional, that's an added reason (let's not even get into the HUGE UNBALANCE in CWL) to not participate.

‐--------------------
    Full th12, Full th9
    Last edited by AES3000; June 9th, 2019 at 04:15 AM.

I'M BATMAN!
    Quote Originally Posted by AES3000 View Post
    The title says it all.. Makes no sense that the wars within the CWL aren't part of the record in "Wars won". I know it's just a detail, but clans that do not participate in CWL are adding wars to the record, and getting an unfair advantage over the clans doing CWL. Since participation is optional, that's an added reason (let's not even get into the HUGE UNBALANCE in CWL) to not participate.

‐--------------------
    Full th12, Full th9
    Here is why you may not actually like that idea if actually implemented. just like in reg wars, they count both wins AND losses not just wins. Since CWL for anyone not up in champsland is going to be winning approximately 50%, How do you feel about adding all those losses to your record too? i am betting it doesn’t look nearly as attractive as it did before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Here is why you may not actually like that idea if actually implemented. just like in reg wars, they count both wins AND losses not just wins. Since CWL for anyone not up in champsland is going to be winning approximately 50%, How do you feel about adding all those losses to your record too? i am betting it doesn’t look nearly as attractive as it did before.
    This, along with the fact that CWL and regular wars are played under different rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?