Thread: Where's Paul Bunyan?

Where's Paul Bunyan?

Has anybody seen the lumberjack guy that comes in and chops down all your trees for diamonds? I haven't seen him in a while and just got curious if anyone else had. I remember him being kinda pricey, do you guys and gals ever hire him?

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 90 |136/144 | Rep Level: 20 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone

Isn't that Greg? Anyway, it's much cheaper to hire Tom for axes and saws.

He visited me last week.
    I thought his name is Jake 'the lumberjack'
    Maybe he is Greg. :>

Yes, he is too pricey. I never hire him,
    I prefer to use 40 or 50 diamonds for Rose (I can get 80 extra Barn space from her + free Barn/ Silo tools, mining tools, and axes & saws too). I love her very much

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    I prefer to use 40 or 50 diamonds for Rose (I can get 80 extra Barn space from her + free Barn/ Silo tools, mining tools, and axes & saws too). I love her very much
    When the time that you've hired Rose (or Ernest) for runs out, what happens with their stock? Can you still access it from their storage section of your barn, even if you're not hiring them anymore, or does their stock get locked down until you re-hire them? Always been curious about this as I've never used either of them.

Back to the thread subject, I got a lumberjack offer just the other day. I always just dismiss it as it's way too many diamonds for the amount of axes/saws, especially compared to how many you can get by hiring Tom. I generally do neither as I always have loads of tools!

Yep, the Very Expensive Lumberjack dropped in the other day offering his services for his usual extortionate price. I laughed. I sent him packing.

Jemima. Yes, you can just use them up. I think they sit in ‘their’ stock in the barn until you use them, but they might drop into your barn when you have space, I really don’t remember as I haven’t used them since the trials when they arrived and again the next free opportunity. I cannot work with them At All) but it’s definitely possible to use the stock when they ‘run out’.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

When did this happen? I never saw this guy once. I have Greg buying things but no one to chop down trees.

I see him time to time especially if i leave large amount of dead trees on my farm. So thinking that triggers him to visit.

Thanks for the Rose/Ernest info SmallChange 👍 Good to know if I do ever decide to use them.
    Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    When did this happen? I never saw this guy once. I have Greg buying things but no one to chop down trees.
    The lumberjack offer pops up like the offers for diamond purchases, where you will have a certain period of time to take up the offer. The countdown sits at the right of the screen until you either take it up or the time runs out. The picture of the lumberjack, with the offer to cut down however many trees & bushes, is deffo Greg🧔🏼...😁

Jemima, just to clarify, rose and ernies stock never drops into your barn. It is always used first bf anything already held in your barn. Once it is gone, withdrawals come from your barn as usual. This is important information if you are stacking your machines.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Great, thanks for that added information *themammabear* 🙂