Thread: Main Clan and Secondary Clan in the same CWL

Main Clan and Secondary Clan in the same CWL

next cwl season our main clan and our secondary clan will be in the same league tier

at first I thought cool! i'll just hit search at same time and see if we get in the same group!

then i thought no no no no no no no! both clans are similarly named. no way to avoid other clans making the connection. plus we share a donating th12 that moves back and forth. anyone looking out for collusion would easily see that account moving between clans. of course most of us have accounts in both clans during cwl -- similarly named, like wreckitralph and wreckitralph2 -- so how do you *not* collude with yourself??? i'm sure the other six clans would howl bloody murder if we had a "scout" clan in our cwl group

i have already decided not to do the cwl search for clan b until clan a is grouped (as much as I would like to see if we get grouped together, i don't want my clans banned -- fear, not ethics, drives this decision)

but hypothetically, if a main and a mini clan get grouped together and it is obvious to the other 6 clans that these two clans are together, what would happen?

would it be seen as win trading or collusion?

The search function works in such a way as to delay matchups until a certain time has passed to avoid 2 or more clans queing up at the same time in an attempt to get in the same group for the purpose of colluding/ein trading.
    This is why some people begin threads asking why the cwl timer has been going for hours and still no grouping.
    It is intentional and I wouldn't worry about it.

Millennial Club
    If you get matched together, just make sure neither clan changes bases and I would think you would be fine.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

have both sides try their best and it'll be fine. Besides, unless you're in Champions it's highly unlikely anyone would care no matter what.
    Last edited by Rascal2013; June 9th, 2019 at 01:55 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    next cwl season our main clan and our secondary clan will be in the same league tierat first I thought cool! i'll just hit search at same time and see if we get in the same group!then i thought no no no no no no no! both clans are similarly named. no way to avoid other clans making the connection. plus we share a donating th12 that moves back and forth. anyone looking out for collusion would easily see that account moving between clans. of course most of us have accounts in both clans during cwl -- similarly named, like wreckitralph and wreckitralph2 -- so how do you *not* collude with yourself??? i'm sure the other six clans would howl bloody murder if we had a "scout" clan in our cwl groupi have already decided not to do the cwl search for clan b until clan a is grouped (as much as I would like to see if we get grouped together, i don't want my clans banned -- fear, not ethics, drives this decision)but hypothetically, if a main and a mini clan get grouped together and it is obvious to the other 6 clans that these two clans are together, what would happen?would it be seen as win trading or collusion?
    that fine, other clan can blame you, then you can blame matchmaking, then SC will just say to other clan "that thing will only happen once"
    (◣_◢)︻デ═一⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫(/*o*)/

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    next cwl season our main clan and our secondary clan will be in the same league tier

at first I thought cool! i'll just hit search at same time and see if we get in the same group!

then i thought no no no no no no no! both clans are similarly named. no way to avoid other clans making the connection. plus we share a donating th12 that moves back and forth. anyone looking out for collusion would easily see that account moving between clans. of course most of us have accounts in both clans during cwl -- similarly named, like wreckitralph and wreckitralph2 -- so how do you *not* collude with yourself??? i'm sure the other six clans would howl bloody murder if we had a "scout" clan in our cwl group

i have already decided not to do the cwl search for clan b until clan a is grouped (as much as I would like to see if we get grouped together, i don't want my clans banned -- fear, not ethics, drives this decision)

but hypothetically, if a main and a mini clan get grouped together and it is obvious to the other 6 clans that these two clans are together, what would happen?

would it be seen as win trading or collusion?
    Difficult to say but I’m guessing they’d just try & beat Both Clans.