Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost My Village

Lost My Village

Hi everyone.My name is Arif i am from Turkey.My problem is I lost my town.My town name is Arif.I sent message Turkish support.He block my clash of clans profile.Help me please.

Thanks.

Cevher Arif Aydin

Quote Originally Posted by Losymyemire View Post
    Hi everyone.My name is Arif i am from Turkey.My problem is I lost my town.My town name is Arif.I sent message Turkish support.He block my clash of clans profile.Help me please.

Thanks.

Cevher Arif Aydin
    Here is a link to the forum rules: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...Rules-Policies

It is probably best to familiarize yourself with these rather than posting the same few sentences in several old threads or threads that have nothing to do with your problem.

Also this is a player forum and no one here can help you. You will need to wait for a response from support.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Losymyemire View Post

Thanks.

Cevher Arif Aydin
    What Momscar said and...

Nobody in the forum can help with your problem - for all in-game account issues you need to contact Supercell Support and deal with them.

Closed.