Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need Help Navigating the Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need Help Navigating the Forums

I have joined today, and this is only my third/fourth post, so I still need some help. When I reply to a thread, why don't I get the notification that someone has responded in the thread? How can I find this? Thanks in advance!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas428 View Post
    I have joined today, and this is only my third/fourth post, so I still need some help. When I reply to a thread, why don't I get the notification that someone has responded in the thread? How can I find this? Thanks in advance!
    First of all, welcome to the ForumTalk subforum. You must subscribe to threads to track them and then you click Settings and View All Subscribed Threads.

I'm able to view your posting history by clicking your forum name and View Forum Posts.
    https://forum.supercell.com/search.p...rchid=29168665

---
    Lynn
    June 8, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 8th, 2019 at 09:09 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas428 View Post
    If you go to Settings, then click on"general" under "My Account" on the left, one of the settings there is "Default Thread Subscription mode".

You probably want to set that to "instantly, using email".
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)