Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for 320/400 derby neighborhood

Looking for 320/400 derby neighborhood

Must be English speaking
    I am looking for new neighbourhood, last one got filed with non competitive players became a strain.
    I am a level 90 farm always score max points for 10 tasks
    Always helpful
    My tag is #LPQLR082

Hi Arion,
    I've pmed you. Could u reply me via kik app and look for me at Magichayday? Thank you.
    MAGIC [Level 194 (#2yyjjcqc8)]
    Founder of Jovial Ville
    KIK: MagicHayDay
    Style Book: Completed on 24 Jun 2019
    Achievement accomplished: 143/144

I understand your pain. It sucks to team carry others. We are Looking for someone with your skills now in our neighborhood. All our members work hard and always finish 9x320 at a minimum. Most do a tenth as well. Come check us out! Knott Pompeii. Tag#PRVLUQ. I’ll send you a friend request too. Hope to see you soon! Zee.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by arion1408 View Post
    Must be English speaking
    I am looking for new neighbourhood, last one got filed with non competitive players became a strain.
    Always helpful
    My tag is #LPQLR082
    Hi Arion
    I run JT Legend (tag and link to recruiting ad in my signature below) we are abgoing it to collect our 170th gold, so we are a serious derby hood. Everyone does 10 max tasks, 19 in power derby. No slackers, no drama, strong leadership and strategy for different derby types, 20+ opted in for derby every week. Team is everything, we race as a team not individuals, so for some derbys we limit daily tasks to ensure nobody is left behind.

We are invite only, and if you’re interested in potentially joining us please send me a PM and let’s chat.

Good luck in your hunt for a new home
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Message sent
    Pip,Leader,'Derby Respite Home' Purple Fox Yellow background.#2GUQ9C00
    Farm Level 171 Town 54 and complete.
    A Great Adult Racing Team

We are a friendly, helpful group. We have a good mix of people. We have a good mix of horseshoe and competive.
    Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p
    We are a balanced , friendly, competive neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. we play two weeks just for horseshoes which is a little laid back then two week reg derby. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 55 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for. We are a chatty fun group. Come try us out.

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there

Must be English speaking
    Always helpful
    My tag is #LPQLR082
    Hi Arion did you already find a fun hood?
    Hugs, Yvonne

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    113 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

Hi, try us out at Frog’s Lily Pad...I have an open recruitment thread with our info....

Must be English speaking
    Always helpful
    My tag is #LPQLR082
    We need the best of the best!!
    CHAMPION LEAGUE
    Going strong since January 2018
    We are in it to win it ❤️
    Opting out is perfectly okay if you arenít where you can derby at any time
    *****FAST PACED HOOD*****
    ☄️!! 56 Golds and counting !!☄️
    320/400 x 10 required
    This hood has no drama ..
    everyone gets long great! All adults
    Can use diamonds to speed up task
    NEED MEMBERS WHO PREP FOR DERBY AND WANT TO WIN & DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO FINISH..
    !!we do speed task!! Not everyone but if you donít wanna be where task are sped then this is not the place for you! We are done by Thursday..most finish same day!
    If you want to finish in one day, go ahead ☺️
    **if you donít complete task, you will get kicked out **
    We want seasoned players looking to win every week.. thatís the point of derby, right
    *********Elder upon joining***********
    We currently have 12 members who are the best. There are about 6-8 in derby. We do all 320 task/400 special. players are located in US and one in UK and 2 in Canada. Required level 80 and English speaking. Players range from level to 217-84. We do have baby farms but they do not derby. Only there for supplies. We are a laid back group that loves the to be competitive.
    My KIK is Locolan43
    Hood name is Mystic Hills sanctuary
    Tag# P09PP90Y

HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:
    We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 159 Gold Cups and seeking for more.
    We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.
    We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.
    We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.
    We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.
    Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.
    We have very few simple rules:
    • One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.
    • Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
    • Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.
    You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.
    If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.
    Happy Farming!!!