Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for 320/400 derby neighborhood

We are a very friendly and helpful group of players, in the champions league and aim for the top each derby, need some experienced and seriously playing members right now , no compulsion to play every derby but need to do all tasks when you come and opt in , hope you check it out and give us a try

Check out my post on the neighbourhood recruitment page from my profile for further information about our group
    NH Name: Proud to be Welsh
    NH tag : #9YYCGRC

Hello neighbor,
    We're in the search for a few good people to join us at the Foxhole II . What we're looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting if need be. You need to be active, Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play, choose tasks worth 320/400 please make sure to COMPLETE all tasks, 10th task is always optional. If you cannot commit to the derby please opt out to be fair to the rest of the neighborhood. We'll make you elder the second you join, so you can help trash tasks. New people will be opted out of derby until you say HI to us (we've been burned). We're friendly, self-sufficient, and very helpful. There's not a lot of rules, just have fun and work hard at the derby (if your opted in). We're on the smaller side for a neighborhood, but we still are able to collect all horseshoes! Come check us out, and help us grow!
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU

Quote Originally Posted by arion1408 View Post
    Must be English speaking
    I am looking for new neighbourhood, last one got filed with non competitive players became a strain.
    I am a level 90 farm always score max points for 10 tasks
    Always helpful
    My tag is #LPQLR082

We are serious derby players.13 members.we created 2 months back after being tired of playing with non competitive players. Ever since we created this new hood we are on a winning spree.
    NH name : DERBY WINNERS!

Quote Originally Posted by arion1408 View Post
    Must be English speaking
    I am looking for new neighbourhood, last one got filed with non competitive players became a strain.
    I am a level 90 farm always score max points for 10 tasks
    Always helpful
    My tag is #LPQLR082
    Join us derby winners!!!

Try Us Out For A Week

Hello,
    We are four players looking for another player or two to play with. We do 320/400 tasks and the 10th task except when the top three are out of reach. We chat a bit and help/share when we can. We like to finish in three or four days which usually gets us a trophy and long weekend.

Check us out at "OUR HOME - THE EARTH"
    tag #89JQGYRU

Fresh Spawn
    We are looking for players just like you! We are very competitive derby players always place in the top 3. Championship league. Come check us out! I just added you as a friend. Sparkles is my farm name.

Joining our neighbourhood

Please come and join us. We have 12 really active derby players . 9 Max point tasks is compulsory , usually we all do 10.
    Lately we have had a couple of really BSD people join us. One did no tasks at all so l had to kick them out. The latest did 5 tasks and then walked out mid week. We are an international group all speaking English who are very helpful to each other. Our name is doggy friends. So check us out. We could be just what you are looking for