Thread: Modify the Installation of Fruit Trees Please

Modify the Installation of Fruit Trees Please

Hay Day Cacao trees.JPG

Would it be too much to ask to make the leaning fruit trees such as the Cacao and Cherry lean the same direction when planting them onto the farm. Program it like the blackberry and raspberry bushes were modified some years back. Have them change leaning direction when you try to plant one into an invalid or occupied space,,,,, just like the bushes.

This would make it so much easier and faster to plant a clump of them.
    When they lean in different directions in a clump, it makes it hard to harvest all and makes it hard to post help signs for reviving them.
    By leaning them the same way they the group of trees look 100% better and the solves the problems above.

The other types of fruit trees do not seem to be a problem, even though a tad bit directional, they do not lean to cause the problems.
    Thanks for consideration guys.

I have been asking for this since they fixed the berries! It cannot be that hard to make the same adjustment for ALL the trees!

Personally, it makes a big difference to me on ALL of the trees, that little variation drives me nuts and I have to get them all facing the same way, it’s tedious!

PLEASE SC FIX THE TREES!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

If you only knew how much time I spend turning my cherry trees so that they don't look all wonky....
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Completely agree.

Until SC does us this favour, a stop gap that I use is this:

Buy your trees and place on farm. Go into edit mode. Use erase mode to remove the newly bought (or all) trees of the kind you’re adjusting. Then use the paint feature to replace them. They will all be facing the direction of the tree you use as the paint template.

Caveat: as you probably found out the hard way, using the paint feature isn’t always easy. Tight spaces tend to defeat it. However, I’ve found that even when placing the trees individually in Edit Mode they face the same direction as the first so placed.

I have placed my cherry trees in the top left corner of the game (the very edge) since I started playing. I know its an impossible spot but I've always done it that way. So I have to have the cherry trees facing a certain way or their impossible to harvest. So this change would be extremely helpful 100% support. Otherwise I have to move my trees to a new spot to harvest and then move them back.

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 90 |136/144 | Rep Level: 20 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Completely agree.

Until SC does us this favour, a stop gap that I use is this:

Buy your trees and place on farm. Go into edit mode. Use erase mode to remove the newly bought (or all) trees of the kind you’re adjusting. Then use the paint feature to replace them. They will all be facing the direction of the tree you use as the paint template.

Caveat: as you probably found out the hard way, using the paint feature isn’t always easy. Tight spaces tend to defeat it. However, I’ve found that even when placing the trees individually in Edit Mode they face the same direction as the first so placed.
    The Edit Mode & Paint Feature are a nightmare for me, so I just do it manually...but for the love of little fish, can they not please just fix this!! PLEASE!

Level 159 (49 Town)

What can we offer you Nick, to BEG the Team to do this one small thing before this update?!

Level 159 (49 Town)

I, too, am somewhat obsessed with having my trees all turned the same way.

What really bugs me is the cacao trees, & the fact that each time you harvest them they start to 'lean' in the different direction as they develop into the next stage of growth. So it means I have to flip their direction in between each harvest!

I would appreciate the fix as suggested in the OP also.

Yes, they are
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    I, too, am somewhat obsessed with having my trees all turned the same way.

What really bugs me is the cacao trees, & the fact that each time you harvest them they start to 'lean' in the different direction as they develop into the next stage of growth. So it means I have to flip their direction in between each harvest!

I would appreciate the fix as suggested in the OP also.
    . Yes. They are annoying too! But as long as they all turn I don’t mind AS much

Level 159 (49 Town)