Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unfair Champ I clans are getting matched with TH11 and Below!! (1 million tourney)

Unfair Champ I clans are getting matched with TH11 and Below!! (1 million tourney)

How is it fair that clans are getting matched with free wars (clans who put up TH11 and below because they are trying to drop champ league)? These clans are scoring 40 or even 45 in a war. I thought SC wanted the BEST TH12 players to be in the tournament. Our clan has 33, 34, 36 and yet we are NOWHERE near even top 10. Its not fair that some clans qualify for 1 million tournament just because they got lucky and had a free war.

Something should be done about free wars, either default free wars to 35 stars or total average stars combined (Excluding the free war score)

So if clans collude to gain stars, SC will investigate and ban appropriately. They have done that already. If a clan of th11s makes it to champs 1 and then that would be impressive. I'm guessing it's a clan of th12s who then put in th11s to drop and then put the th12s back in? That is a valid strategy although they will be missing out on medals.

Since Champs I is used for tournament selection it should probably only be limited to TH12 accounts or there should be a new tier used for the tournament selection. Clans could have 15+ TH12s and then some lower TH levels. A clan could swap in lower level THs in specific wars to help out a sister clan and just say they were trying to let their lower level players into the wars. There should probably be a reporting feature added at Champs I were clans can report any strange activity.
    Last edited by SirNeoGeo; June 7th, 2019 at 10:24 PM.

Centennial Club
    Every month there are primarily Chinese clans that do this.
    SC should just reinforce a Ch1 requirement that you need to be a TH12 to play.
    Signing up lower lvl THs just to grab some medal is fine, but nobody in his right mind who wants to actually compete will choose to run TH11-10s...

Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    So if clans collude to gain stars, SC will investigate and ban appropriately. They have done that already. If a clan of th11s makes it to champs 1 and then that would be impressive. I'm guessing it's a clan of th12s who then put in th11s to drop and then put the th12s back in? That is a valid strategy although they will be missing out on medals.
    It's not clans that swap their players. The clans just signup with low THs on purpose.
    And clans of TH11s - I doublt they can even make Champ 3, no way they make Ch1 ever.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; June 8th, 2019 at 01:25 PM.

My clan is only in Master II but our clan swaps players around so that everyone gets a chance to get medals. Maybe clans in Champ I should have the option to opt to drop down to Champ II by choice if they feel like they can't compete at that top level? I wonder if some of these clans are using bots, and sub in the low TH's so that they don't regularly perform way off the spectrum?

If a clan of fifty players has at least 15 TH11 or even lower, and the clan has chosen to drop a tier, why not put lower town halls in the lineup as a management plan?
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    If a clan of fifty players has at least 15 TH11 or even lower, and the clan has chosen to drop a tier, why not put lower town halls in the lineup as a management plan?
    the trouble is (if i understand the op) this gives a huge bonus to any clan that lucked into being in a group with one of these clans.

the bigger issue though is how do you force players to compete at that level of they don't want to. sure you could force them to only put in th12... but then what? do you force them to fill cc defense? do you force them to have a competitive base?

while it would be possible for sc to programmatically enforce th12, it's not really possible to force them to do the other two things.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; June 10th, 2019 at 01:10 PM.

Maybe give clans an option to self-demote 1-3 levels from the current league? Once self-demoted the only way to come back up is through winning their respective leagues.

Pro Member
    There really isn’t any solution to this. With Different Clashes Being Recruited & Leaving all the Time as well as Current Clashers Either Progressing Slower Or Faster than Each Other, ”The Next War” could always be Unbalanced & that’s why I think Supercell never tried to make it Balanced in the First Place.

Add to this that a lot of Clans Enter “Everybody On their Roster” bit maybe only play with between 15 to 20 Clashers,then Who’s to Say Who’s going to be Included?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    There really isn’t any solution to this. With Different Clashes Being Recruited & Leaving all the Time as well as Current Clashers Either Progressing Slower Or Faster than Each Other, ”The Next War” could always be Unbalanced & that’s why I think Supercell never tried to make it Balanced in the First Place.

Add to this that a lot of Clans Enter “Everybody On their Roster” bit maybe only play with between 15 to 20 Clashers,then Who’s to Say Who’s going to be Included?
    Your points would be very valid.

But, the OP is referring to Champ 1 clans.
    With these clans, there is likely to be little to no change of personnel.
    There is no base progression, as they will likely be max 12 in their 15v roster. And will have been so, or close to that, simply to win their way into Champ 1.
    Their wars shouldnt ever be imbalanced, unless somebody is tanking. Max hall is as high as it gets.

So, for the bulk of us, I agree with you. So far as OP goes, I cant agree.

This is indeed a problem for the cream of the game. SC also have an investment riding on it later in the year ( if I have been absorbing information correctly).
    It is better for both parties that they find a solution.