Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Masters 2 CWL

Quote Originally Posted by Frogged View Post
    Ugh. Relegated to the rarely visited sub forum where good threads go to die. Thanks for all your responses everyone. It is much appreciated.
    Don't be disheartened. It may not be visited as much as general but there is certainly a lot of useful info,and dare I say it, sometimes a better class of thread. I never visited or knew of this subforums existence until a thread got bumped here and I always make it my first port of call when visiting the forums. Clash on!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Ugh. Relegated to the rarely visited sub forum where good threads go to die. Thanks for all your responses everyone. It is much appreciated.
    When you say "relegated", you mean "put where it should always have been".

Clan war threads go in this forum, not in General.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Generally, it should be very hard when getting promoted up to a higher league, especially the first time. That has been the experience of my clan. We have been in Masters2 now for a few seasons in a row. OP, what we usually see is two bottom clans have 3-4 th11s, occasionally a th10. Our match today had one th10 for us and one for them. The top few clans usually are all th12. The middle clans are a mix of low skill or rushed all th12s or higher skilled but not all th12s.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    We do 15 cwl M2 for the 4th season now and running 9/6 (9 th12 6 th11); we are likely to finish 2nd-5th. we did run 10/5 only for the first war but one of our 12 forgot to tell us he wanted to be out due to upgrading heros. haha oh well. What we have seen this season is 12/3 or above in most clans.

We finished 3rd with 266 stars and 8157%. went 4-3 with 9/6.

First: 15/0. 27-37 defeat. it was a slaughter as they 3starred most of our bases (they did one star one of our 11s, unlucky!) They are 1st place with 7-0.
    Second: some weird breakdown 4/6. bottom 5 were 2 Th10s 1 Th8 1 Th7 1 Th6. 41-8 they were pretty inactive. Everyone got like 40 stars from them. Guaranteed demotion 8th place with 0-7.
    Third: 13/2. 31-26 Win. They would have beat us but they missed 2 attacks and the 2 that wasn't attacked were 2 of our Th11s (they have a bad habit of missing attacks). Oops. They finish 6th, going 2-5
    Fourth: 12/3. 30-32 defeat. We made some mistakes, got a few triples but they punished us with their roster advantage. 5th place going 4-3
    Fifth: 15/0. 30-25. They were good, had strong layouts and bases but took TOO many risks (7 one stars, oopsie). 2nd place going 5-2
    Sixth: 15/0 again. 29-32. They just had too much advantage compared to our 9/6 (they had 6 more th12s) but in their other wars they messed up hard. they actually went 5-2. 4th place
    Seventh: 11/4. 38-25 it was a slaughter lol. They often misses 2-3 attacks every war. They were pretty bad also. 7th place going 1-6

We faced THREE All Th12 clans (15/0) which is a first. jeez oh well. Ok so if anyone knows what you'll need for M1, looks like you need all decent Th12 with lv 5 gigas and actually are decent/good at attacking!

It was an exciting finish as 2-5th place was up for grabs until the last few hrs but we got lucky with an easy last round. it was a very successful season because we usually only managed 5-6th place in previous seasons due to lack of Th12s, we gave some clans a shocker.

Let me know if you wanna know my clan tag
    Last edited by Oblivionn; June 10th, 2019 at 12:27 PM.

We were doing the same for a couple wars. Bouncing back and forth. Finally settled into M3 where we're winning 3-4 wars. Right where we should be.
    Last edited by Mudbugs; June 9th, 2019 at 08:13 PM.

IGN: Aidan - Leader
    Invictus Fire - Level 17

Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post
    Not sure how it is in 30v30, but my clan which currently took 15v15 in master2 find it a norm to find around 11-15 Th12 from our opponent.
    That seems to be the norm in M3 15vs15 as well (which isn't surprising, given that there is only 1 promotion, so the majority of clans is stuck there). We run 8 TH12, 5 TH11 and 2 TH10 and we are holding our own going to finish 5-2, those 2 losses vs stronger clans (one with 12 TH12, the other with 11 TH12, rest all TH11).
    It seems M3 is the right fit for us until we upgrade some of out TH11 to 12 and TH11 to 12.

We're got promoted last season and got squished by 27 out of 30 enemy bases being th12 (we have around 14). I know there's no weight system so was just looking to see if we just got an unlucky draw or if this is the norm. We're sitting in 6th place and are wondering if we should drop intentionally for all our sanity. If you're in 30v30 Masters 2, how many th12 are you generally facing?
    So don't forget that a few CWL ago SC started only promoting one while still dropping two from Masters 3 and up. this is going to necessarily make every tier heavier over time as the weaker attackers drop. while it may very well be an unlucky group, i think it's going to become the norm to see very heavy clans in Masters.

regardless if you're not happy hitting up it's probably better to drop a bit. any clan that attacks at an above average level is always going to end up overmatched.

you're going to get much better, targeted and accurate advice here.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; June 10th, 2019 at 12:10 PM.

Centennial Club
    Hey all, we finished our June season, i edited the above post. hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    So don't forget that a few CWL ago SC started only promoting one while still dropping two from Masters 3 and up. this is going to necessarily make every tier heavier over time as the weaker attackers drop. while it may very well be an unlucky group, i think it's going to become the norm to see very heavy clans in Masters.

regardless if you're not happy hitting up it's probably better to drop a bit. any clan that attacks at an above average level is always going to end up overmatched.
    Yeah I'm agreeing with this. Infact we felt the effects of 1 up and 2 down pretty hard lately

Pro Member
    Until the Opponents Bases are Revealed, nobody knows how many but I always expect to be facing the Maximum Amount that way Iím occasionally surprised

Forum Veteran
    Last CWL we had opponents from 12 to 24 TH12s, but it's getting more every season.
    This time a very skilled Japanese clan ended up last because even the unskilled TH12 is able to tripple a TH11.
    It was our 6th season in Master 2. The last 3 times with 30s, always 4th place with 15-17 TH 12s, but I think this was the last time.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.