Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm Animals in a strop

Farm Animals in a strop

Oh dear, my Farm Animals are throwing an almighty strop.

They are VERY unimpressed that YET AGAIN they’re being made to wear ‘outfits’, they feel foolish and what’s more, it’s the SAME things as previous years! They want to know why, if they’re being made to look like fools, they can’t have new clothing each summer. They say that it cannot be that difficult to change!

Poor wee things, I have nothing to console them with, except the fact that the Visitors are in the same position.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Oh I have come to hate the outfits - I love my animals with their natural looks. I wish there was a way to opt out of these costume changes.

Lev 133/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits May 2019 - Opting out of this BORING grind for bad decos. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Babies complete: 06 Jun 2019

Afreed, these costumes are awfull.

there should be an opt-out option!
    Farm level 148. Town level 43. KIK: Namoh1
    Achievements 143/144. Pets: 56/56. Fish: 172/172.
    Lobster pool and duck salon fully expanded.
    Masteries 35/35!!
    Trusted trader, more then 11k+ positive trades. Scammers should be banned!

An interesting thing happened/is happening on my baby farm. The animals are naked until I harvest. I harvested a few (not all) pigs and cows and those got the summer clothes but the other animals are au naturel and flaunting it!😁 the main farm took to the update (update, update) wholeheartedly and I haven’t had time to check the other farms.

I had to come to find out what a “strop” is. Over this Canadian girl’s head
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Pro Member
    I love the outfits. Granted if it were up to me mine would be in their halloween costumes year round.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I didn't even notice until I saw this post I don't mind but a change would be nice. Ha!

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 90 |136/144 | Rep Level: 20 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone

Quote Originally Posted by PerkyCox View Post
    Oh I have come to hate the outfits - I love my animals with their natural looks. I wish there was a way to opt out of these costume changes.
    I agree Perky. It was the first thing I noticed when I went to my farm this morning and I really dislike them the outfits.

Farm Level 176. Town 54. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    An interesting thing happened/is happening on my baby farm. The animals are naked until I harvest. I harvested a few (not all) pigs and cows and those got the summer clothes but the other animals are au naturel and flaunting it! the main farm took to the update (update, update) wholeheartedly and I haven’t had time to check the other farms.
    That happened to me once before, I was really puzzled, but once I realised I could change them by harvesting them I had great fun! I’m not sure how to get the timing right to do it again. Unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I had to come to find out what a “strop” is. Over this Canadian girl’s head
    I didn’t realise Canadians don’t use ‘strop’ (stroppy). Throwing a strop is having a sulky tantrum, also used is Stroppy Mare/Cow/Female Dog for someone huffing, puffing, being difficult, slamming things down etc. Basically loudly acting out a bad mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    I love the outfits. Granted if it were up to me mine would be in their halloween costumes year round.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRhube-Meister View Post
    I didn't even notice until I saw this post I don't mind but a change would be nice. Ha!
    . Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by PerkyCox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Namoh View Post
    Afreed, these costumes are awfull.

there should be an opt-out option!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    I agree Perky. It was the first thing I noticed when I went to my farm this morning and I really dislike them the outfits.

I used to hate them, but they’ve grown on me, but for the love of all things summer, they need NEW outfits.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I guess I haven’t really played in the summertime before, so they’re new to me. The first thing I thought when I saw them was that the update had dropped.

Thanks Icey!

I need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.